Indian Trading League / SAMCO

This is getting interesting,

So as per @DSM a 5 year old trader should make at least 50,000 a month. That sounds absolutely fair to me.
So if I do a logical breakup of this amount (though it can be little vague) to say that 1 year old trader like me should make 10,000 a month also sounds perfectly ok to me.

So I am assuming that as mentioned by myself for Trading capital of 1 lakh a day a .5% of profit booking per day is an absolutely fair deal.

Everybody Agrees?
:)

Last edited:
Yes, their call center confirmed that collateral will be available for all intraday trades in MIS including option purchases. I am opening an account with them. Will test with a small amount. Will share feedback here.

Hi to all ! General query. Suppose if i had brought 1 kg silver micro it will cost around 1900 to build a position and if i will sold after 2000 rs gain. then it will be called as approximate return around 105 %??? wrt to indian trading league competition. Thank you.

Hi to all ! General query. Suppose if i had brought 1 kg silver micro it will cost around 1900 to build a position and if i will sold after 2000 rs gain. then it will be called as approximate return around 105 %??? wrt to indian trading league competition. Thank you.
As per my calculation

2000-1900 =100

(100/1900)*100 = 5.26 %

I can't say what calculation they will do.

tradedatrend

I guess profit should be calculated on the basis of total amount deposited with brokerage house, because excess unutilized margin is used in case of negative MTM from the time of your trade.

let me elaborate. Suppose i deposited 25000 rs in there commodity accout. Now i have taken trde of buying 1 kg silver at 39000. Margin money required is around 1900. now silver rose to 41000. Made a profit of 2000 on 1900 rs. So i would like to know how Indian trading league will calculate profit percentage on basis of 1900 or 25000 amount deposited? Those who already participating please help. thankk you.

deba72

let me elaborate. Suppose i deposited 25000 rs in there commodity accout. Now i have taken trde of buying 1 kg silver at 39000. Margin money required is around 1900. now silver rose to 41000. Made a profit of 2000 on 1900 rs. So i would like to know how Indian trading league will calculate profit percentage on basis of 1900 or 25000 amount deposited? Those who already participating please help. thankk you.
It would be calculated on your total deposit amount.