Development of Algo Trading with NinjaTrader on Indian MCX Market

rpsvinod

I 'm trying to implement the Algo Trading on Indian MCX Market.

Broker Platform - Zerodha Kite with API Activated Bridge
Charting Platform - NinjaTrader with Order Routing Bridge

Step 1 : Activation of Kite API from Zerodha (2000/month)
Step 2 : NinjaTrader Configuration based on Indian MCX Crudeoil Script
Step 3 : RT Data feed to NinjaTrader thru Utility Bridge.
Step 4 : Development of Trading Strategies for Algo Execution.

Is anybody tried this Algo Trading thru NinjaTrader by using Kite API, Pls Share ur valuable experience here, for better understanding of this concept.

RPS . VINOD

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
What is its cost

rpsvinod

I 'm trying to implement the Algo Trading on Indian MCX Market.

Broker Platform - Zerodha Kite with API Activated Bridge
Charting Platform - NinjaTrader with Order Routing Bridge

Step 1 : Activation of Kite API from Zerodha (2000/month)
Step 2 : NinjaTrader Configuration based on Indian MCX Crudeoil Script
Step 3 : RT Data feed to NinjaTrader thru Utility Bridge.
Step 4 : Development of Trading Strategies for Algo Execution.

Is anybody tried this Algo Trading thru NinjaTrader by using Kite API, Pls Share ur valuable experience here, for better understanding of this concept.

RPS . VINOD
Upto Step 3 - Done

RPS.VINOD
Level2.png

Raj232

Although I havent tried it, Laibtech has included some indicators as well as a strategy e.g. Supertrend and their demo seemed to be profitable. However in the real world I haven't tested it as yet. :):)

But do let us know how it goes and do post your experience.

For testing: Initially it may not be required to place the order with an account that has funds. in that case, the order is placed and rejected. At the end of the day you can see and fine tune the levels at which orders are being placed. .. just my 2 cents :)

mastermind007

Have you factored in all costs? Ninjatrader (for live trading) costs 2000$ and 55$ per month for tick data feed?

rpsvinod

Have you factored in all costs? Ninjatrader (for live trading) costs 2000$ and 55$ per month for tick data feed?
Hi mastermind,

NinjaTrader using for Strategy Execution Part not for Live Trading, So no issue about Licenced NT and Datafeed.
Live Trading thru Kite Only, Live Streaming Data feed to NT thru 3rd Party web Socket Connection.

RPS.VINOD

mastermind007

rpsvinod

Hmmmm... I am not sure if I get you fully. Is it possible to try the data feeder without first subscribing for 2k payment to zerodha first?

Other than that, I only hope you are not being an advertisement front for the laibtech product offering which was introduced into the thread by way of a suggestion from a relatively newcomer samwarez. I am amazed how product offering of laibtech and your requirements are aligned