Indian Trading League / SAMCO

I called their call center yesterday about the brokerage refund for top winners. The girl said she'll check if there has been an oversight error and get back on Monday.

But then she was pitching me their medals. She said even if you don't win the league per se but accumulate medals you'll get brokerage refund. She said objective was keep brokerage cash back option open and possible for all and not just winners. I told her medals is too complex to understand. She said sir begin and try. You'll get email updates and all. It will be simple and blah blah. Seemed like a sales pitch but let's see what happens.
Yeah, that brokerage cash back is open for various medal winners.

http://www.indiantradingleague.com/levels

bpr

This is also very bad. 5 Lakh prize in Traders league and Comodity league is very small. At least 10-20 lakh would be good..
Loosing interest.. 5 lakh prize leke kya karega..

But they stopped cheaters..5 lakh prize lene ke liye itna mahanat koun karega?

Only good is changed fund management 6 Cr to Royal League.. over 5 lakh cap.. Now they know..ITL 1 winner etc.. Penny stock traders with 25k can't handle this 6Cr..:lol:

Every week one smart phone/tv.. which is good..1 Cr nahi to sahi..Ek dukan khulega.. smart phone ka..agar 8-10 mil jaye to..ek tv shop bhi..:D
they learned from their mistakes in ITL1 and fixed lot of the issues

But I still think Royal league winner should have retained 1Cr prize.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
they learned from their mistakes in ITL1 and fixed lot of the issues

But I still think Royal league winner should have retained 1Cr prize.
1 Cr is great..
But, they distributed their total prize money about 1.5 Cr. So, I understand, 1 Cr in not possible.. but at least 20/25L for Royale League, 15L each for trader league & Commodity league is reasonable...

There is only one league in commodity, 5 league in Equity Cash/Derivative, so 5L is too less... Latest news: volume is decreasing gradually in NSE derivatives,,, but it is increased big in Commodity in last quarter..
Many traders shifting to commodity after SEBI took over...fear is less..can trade at night..volatility is great in crude.. no tuk tuk days like nifty..I m one of them..

5 lakh is a tinny amount for a commodity trader..at least 10 required..15 good..IMO..

headstrong007

I used here a lot of time to pretest the cheating using many family accounts.. most immoral ways how husband wife jori took prizes..(a family of traders.:D huh... who knows.. :lol: )
I get support from timepass,bpr and many too... Thanks to all of them and Samco-Cnbc Awaz ITL..

New Rule additions to Season 2 – have been introduced

1. In case of multiple family members attain wining positions in any of the Leagues, only the Family member on top most position will be eligible for the Reward.
[Husband wife jori banned..father,mother,bro, sis all jori banned.. :rofl:]
2. Intraday leveraged traders are now disqualified from the Investor’s League which is strictly for investors only. Investors using the Order types – CO and BO shall be auto-disqualified from the Investors League
[no way to make 3500 to 240000 using lethal combination of insider news+intraday leveraged.. like prev champ.. assistant of husband-wife jori ..]

==========
They are learning from mistakes very fast...
Our demand..5L lakh is too small..increase it to 10L in ITL3.

cloudTrader

I used here a lot of time to pretest the cheating using many family accounts.. most immoral ways how husband wife jori took prizes..(a family of traders.:D huh... who knows.. :lol: )
I get support from timepass,bpr and many too... Thanks to all of them and Samco-Cnbc Awaz ITL..

New Rule additions to Season 2 – have been introduced

1. In case of multiple family members attain wining positions in any of the Leagues, only the Family member on top most position will be eligible for the Reward.
[Husband wife jori banned..father,mother,bro, sis all jori banned.. :rofl:]
2. Intraday leveraged traders are now disqualified from the Investor’s League which is strictly for investors only. Investors using the Order types – CO and BO shall be auto-disqualified from the Investors League
[no way to make 3500 to 240000 using lethal combination of insider news+intraday leveraged.. like prev champ.. assistant of husband-wife jori ..]

==========
They are learning from mistakes very fast...
Our demand..5L lakh is too small..increase it to 10L in ITL3.
I really appreciate this new rule.

A rule is a rule & it should be followed.

headstrong007

With daily/weekly prizes...gambling with large risk increases..
I saw some one in Commodity League 374% profit in 2 days..What could be the risk reward ratio?
Although I am also in the list but lower side..Can't take such large daily bet..Now I understand weekly/monthly prizes are only for gamblers..Looking for quarterly/yearly only..

Also I saw many gamblers risking 30-40% in single bet,,,with over 5 lakh capital too... :D No wonder why always people blame market for loosing money..

headstrong007

Nonetheless, somebody made 245% of capital on the first day !!!!!!!!!
When I earn 60 pt in crude with 20 pt risk..If I risk only 5% cap max..
my max return 15%. If some one is risking 80% cap with same trade. can earn 16 times..so it is 240%..

I can understand the winner as a trader.. It is only bcoz of higher risk in one bet..they r gambling in the name of trading..Targeting for 5-6 winning on a row..:lol: