India infoline brokerage fee

I bought 17083 shares of Birla Cotsyn Ltd(BOM:533006, NSE:BIRLACOT) at Rs 0.60 per share(prevailing price) going by the logic that 17083 shares* Rs 0.60 per share=Rs10249.8 as I had allocated Rs 10250 for buying shares.
I was initially told at the time of account opening that the brokerage was 2 paise per Rs 100 or 0.02%.
Later on, when I asked about my shares from a guy at India Infoline, I got to know that I have been charged Rs 11103.95 ( i.e. Rs 0.65 per share for 17083 shares) + Service Tax + Security Transaction Tax + Regular Charges= Rs 11206.34 in total.
Below are the various charges applicable in my demat account (available from INDIA INFOLINE customer grievances cell):-

Trading brokerage (BSE/ NSE) 0.02%

Minimum per share Trading (MPS) 0.01

Delivery brokerage (BSE/ NSE) 0.20%

Minimum per share Delivery (MPS) 0.01

Futures Brokerage (Buy/ Sell) 0.02%

Z Category and Trade to trade script 0.75%

Index Option Per Lot Rs.50 -- or 1% of premium (whichever is higher)

Based on above info , Kindly tell if the BROKERAGE CHARGED is JUSTIFIED??? Anticipating your valued reply..

please close your account in india infoline before they rob you out ...

they will charge you 200 % while trading in NIfty .. if you purchase a stock lot of 1 RS it means 2 more Rs total =3 Rs and that is applied while selling as well.

Also i you are planning to do interday trade ... the charge is less only 5 paisa however there are lots of hidden charges like Intersettelment charge , CDLS DP charge the more you trade the more you are charged .. so simply put .. either do interday trade and be 1000% sure that you gain if you loose ... think of all the extra that you are paying to them .. In my opinion it is better to close your account before they rob you .. forget the account opening charge as you have not spent much money ... Just write IIFL complaints in GOOGLE search you will get all the experiences of the customers ... I would say .. That company is a JOKE.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I bought 17083 shares of Birla Cotsyn Ltd(BOM:533006, NSE:BIRLACOT) at Rs 0.60 per share(prevailing price) going by the logic that 17083 shares* Rs 0.60 per share=Rs10249.8 as I had allocated Rs 10250 for buying shares.
I was initially told at the time of account opening that the brokerage was 2 paise per Rs 100 or 0.02%.
Later on, when I asked about my shares from a guy at India Infoline, I got to know that I have been charged Rs 11103.95 ( i.e. Rs 0.65 per share for 17083 shares) + Service Tax + Security Transaction Tax + Regular Charges= Rs 11206.34 in total.

Based on above info , Kindly tell if the BROKERAGE CHARGED is JUSTIFIED??? Anticipating your valued reply..
Actually minimum brokerage per share is 5 paise in IIFL......:)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Below are the various charges applicable in my demat account (available from INDIA INFOLINE customer grievances cell):-

they are such a looters , even if you buy nifty option lot @ premium 2 - 3, they will take 50 + 50 = 100 brokerage per lot............:mad:

now the catch is whichever is higher......if you buy sell nifty option 1 lot @ 200 premium, you will charged 100 + 100 = 200 brokerage per lot......:mad:......200 per lot when others are charging 9 - 20 - 30 per lot......:cool:

they are such a looters , even if you buy nifty option lot @ premium 2 - 3, they will take 50 + 50 = 100 brokerage per lot............:mad:

now the catch is whichever is higher......if you buy sell nifty option 1 lot @ 200 premium, you will charged 100 + 100 = 200 brokerage per lot......:mad:......200 per lot when others are charging 9 - 20 - 30 per lot......:cool:

You have to bargain for that.

My brokerage for futures is .005% or .01% on one side
My brokerage on options is rs 12 per lot.

moon_moon

Trading brokerage (BSE/ NSE) 0.02%

Minimum per share Trading (MPS) 0.01

Delivery brokerage (BSE/ NSE) 0.20%

Minimum per share Delivery (MPS) 0.01

i think so ,, sharekhan charges me
intra >> .05%
deliv >> .30%
options >> Rs - 80/lot or 1.5%
future >> 2%

Dear All,
I am in assam at silchar, as i searched broker firm at silchar but leaving india infoline ltd no other firm is available here so i don't have any other option to open demat a/c rather to open in above cited firm. please let me know will this firm give me 0.25 paisa or 0.20 paisa on delivery as i m going to invest Rs. 30,000.

Please reply me as early as possible.

with regards & thanks
asif

Recently came across niftyelite.com which is said to be sub-broker of iifl.
Does anyone have interacted with them?

They seem to be offering decent rate.

http://www.niftyelite.com/specialoffer.php

##
Brokerage:
Intraday - 2 ps
Delivery - 15 ps
Options - 2 ps or 50 rs/lot
##

Does it make sense?
I believe at the moment that the futures will also be 2ps as most of the houses keep intraday and futures in sync.
The options i feel to be on higher side.

Has anyone used their service?

I am really confused about option charge with IIFL. Last week they charge me 25rs. One side trade. I had bought total 3 lot in different time of the intraday. Last friday they charge me 100rs for 1 trade. I generally trade with 1 lot. But i find its like robbing. Anyone can clarify how to deal with this. Also what does per lot means? I mean if buy 1 lot(qty=50) or 200lot... at one order, how much do they charge? 25 or 25*200

tradedatrend

I am really confused about option charge with IIFL. Last week they charge me 25rs. One side trade. I had bought total 3 lot in different time of the intraday. Last friday they charge me 100rs for 1 trade. I generally trade with 1 lot. But i find its like robbing. Anyone can clarify how to deal with this. Also what does per lot means? I mean if buy 1 lot(qty=50) or 200lot... at one order, how much do they charge? 25 or 25*200
Answer is simple, move to any discount broker!