My friend at INDIAINFOLINE QUIT HIS WORK-WHY?

rvlv

Interesting-indeed.

A friend of mine-somewhat committed to serving his customers-recently quit his franchisee with IIFL (INDIA INFOLINE).

He was with Reliancemoney.
They were only interested in opening new trading accounts-least bothered about service to existing clients.
My friend quit it.
Indiainfoline-plays game another way.

First they reduce brokerage but once they get feel the cient is not watching his account carefully,they increase brokerage by 4 times or so.They hide this action.If customer questions,they push the blame on Fanchisee & say -you contact your relationship manager etc.
It is here my buddy got angry and quit IIFL.
He told the fact How IIFL, manipulates things and makes franchisee a scapegoat if things backfire.
My buddy told the fact to all his clients and told them becoz of IIFL unfair practices he stops dealing with them.
Now his Clients left IIFL AS WELL.tHEY NEED GOOD SERVICE.
These 2 are perfect examples how RELIANCEMONEY-INDIAINFOLINE WORK ONLY TO INCREASE BUSINESS OF THEIR COMPETITORS, AT THE COST OF THEIR OWN BUSINESS.

Do you think -this modus operandi is really a clever one?
PITY IN THE CITY
The management of RELIANCEMONEY & INDIAINFOLINE KNOW WHAT GOES ON BUT AS THOUGH THEY ARE UNAWARE OF.THEY LET THEIR BUSINESS GET KILLED SLOWLY.DO NOTHING.