Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

saivenkat

Since 21.9.2012, nifty has been trading above 56++ levels, and today it had a weekly close below,5600 lvls. which i think is FIRST SIGN of bears warming up.

If any news could enthuse bears cross these 5544. and 5508. then it will try to gasp for breath around 5448 lvls.

And in my view, bulls will fight hard around 5508 to stop the bloody thirsty bears.

prada

Weekly update: Nifty ended the week on a really sour note with 5600 support finally giving way and putting a premature end (seems likely) to the final leg of the rally at 5777. Looking at the chart( attached below ), Nifty is at a very crucial juncture and finally at the lower end of the channel. At this point of time, it is difficult to tell if we have started with the down turn which I have spoken about since my first post. If we break through the support level at 5348 it can be taken for granted that a serious move on the downside awaits us and any subsequent pull backs should be sold into. Until 5348 holds, bulls can heave a sigh of relief with lower tops/targets in sight. However, the nature of broad based( defensives were not spared ) selling seen today would surely make me support the bear case scenario at the moment. If the lower end of the channel is broken decisively, it would be a free fall to 5400 with minor supports(5540, 5448, 5420 ) on the way down. Since global markets look extremely oversold at the moment and close to very important technical levels and on the verge of a sharp dead cat bounce, this could be in favor of our markets in the near term making it range bound.

Markets worldwide seem to have suddenly woken up from a slumber to realize the underlying weakness in the various economies. Nothing much has changed in the last 4-5 months worldwide and there was no case to support the rally we have seen and I have repeatedly pointed this out in my various posts. In the meanwhile, the bubble seems to have only grown bigger and the time has come for it to burst.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Last edited:

megapixel

Today is 16th of this month. Normally time decay factors into options trading after 15th.

It is always recommended to trade options in the beginning of the month or if you are sure that the spot price will give 10 to 15 percent within 2 days towards your target.

Compared to DR REDDY, Tata motors is definitely a liquid stock.:thumb:
booked profit buddy ...TATAMOTORS moved well :)

trade4putuval

@ trade4putuval

why dont u start a new thread and do u r ichimoku analysis there.
Start with some introduction about ichimoku first and later u can do u r analysis , so that complete ichimoku illeterates can follow u.

Your analysis here , will is creating confusion and mess here, why do predictions using multiple tools in a the single thread and give different forecasts? it only creates confusion among readers.
I do have a thread (see my signature)! But I add nifty comments here so that readers can benefit from my knowledge of certain strategies and use them in conjunction with what Prada provides.

If you do not understand it, I cannot help it! :D Go to my profile and add me to your ignore list, you will not be able to see my posts in this thread. This will save you the confusion!

Last edited:

Stock trendy

Dear trade4putuval:
I really appreciate your sincere efforts in posting your TA.
My serious question to you is at the end of the day do you make profitable trade consistently.
Basically i am not a technical indicator follower..i read some where that using too many technical Indicators are not a correct method of trading.. wish to hear your comment ..
No offence please..
My target 5580 achieved posted on 14th

I do have a thread (see my signature)! But I add nifty comments here so that readers can benefit from my knowledge of certain strategies and use them in conjunction with what Prada provides.

If you do not understand it, I cannot help it! :D Go to my profile and add me to your ignore list, you will not be able to see my posts in this thread. This will save you the confusion!
are you a distant relative to einstien :D , then what about the replies, comments, discussion which follows your post , how to avoid it :confused:

if u have your own thread , then why dont you post in that thread itself , i am sure your followers will participate there too, then make a kichdi of this thread.