Incisive Nifty Trend Analysis

where is Mr. Prada .......the thread owner..IS THREAD HIJACKED..:annoyed:
I LOVE TO SEE HIS TL.. ANALYSIS ..
THERE IS NO COMMENT FROM HIM THE MARKET IS KEEP MOVING UP N UP..LOOKING FORWARD TO KNOW HIS COMMENTS..
IS FATHER OF BIG BEAR IS WATCHING..:rofl:
5250...5500..5750......ALL THESE LEVELS HAD GONE
5960..IS ALSO LIKELY TO GO

6650 LEVEL IS ON..:thumb:
IF THIS LEVEL COME BY WHAT DO YOU EXPECT THE COMMENTS.. BY THE GREAT EXPERTS...:lol:
FRIENDS I HAVE NO PERSONAL POINTS TO PROVE HERE ..
I HAVE HIGH ESTEEM OF MR. PRADA.. BUT LET US NOT GET CARRIED AWAY OBSESSED THOUGHTS OF CHART READING AND TRADING..
TA IS A TOOL TO BE USED TO SOME EXTENT .. BUT TOO MUCH OF IT WILL SURELY DESTROY YOUR CAPITAL..
HOW MANY OF YOU EXPERIENCED IT KINDLY ANSWER IT OR SAY THANKS..:thumb:
:rofl::lol::rofl: Poor Stock trendy! I must admire his effort in proving TA wrong!

Reggie

Daylyn,

Thanks for your post, well explained and much appreiciated.

Irrespective of the fact that one follows TA or not, what matters is that one is in the money end of the day, month or year whichever method is followed.

So to folks who disagree and are profitable, that's fine do carry on, but do respect others who have a system different from your own rather than to ridicule or run it down.

The market is big enough to have different systems that can work profitbaly. We only need to be humble and open to learning if we are to grow. Else, the results at the time of counting will only be what it has been in the past.

In my view, any system can be enhanced with a combination of other tools. As I have said before, whatever works for each of us. And all the very best, to all.

Ok I'm not sure if this one is directed at me, however let me clarify a few things,

1) I trade for a living, n I do not work for any co, or stock mktg agency

2) the reasons I make these post is, I've had the privilege of working for and being mentored by the greatest Elliotian alive, who inspite of everything insisted that I learn every method of ta, hence the cmt qualification,

This is my way of giving back & being gratefull to a mkt that affords me a lifestyle.:clap::clap:

3) Elliot is a pure from of market deciphering and cannot be used as a trading tool, in isolation,

4) Gann, has a time & price predictive element to it, the simplistic form is usuing the SQL of 9, however this is not enough,

5) as for fibs, they never work for the average joe, because by merely applying them at price extremes does not ratify the fact that ur probably not applying it to the current phase, of mktg activity.

6) indicators never work on indian maktgs, because they have a look back based on mathematical calculations, now what are the chances of u having lost if 1 min of data in the last 20days if ur usuing a stochastic, macd RSI MA, the fact that pre open also contributes to them going haywire.

7) yes warren buffet may have 25% returns for remaining invested over the last 50 years, (personally I'd prefer to have it quicker when I'm still young ) however compound that with the Indian rate of inflation, U know what I'm getting at. Now what I want u to compare is warrens 25% to Williams 981% & dravis 1400% in a few years, n yes dont forget our own rakesh Bhai, who incidentally trades daily for a living.

Lastly I'd b glad to assist any one with Ew,, fib.

It's is my way of giving back n saying

:clap:thank you:clapping:

:rofl::lol::rofl: Poor Stock trendy! I must admire his effort in proving TA wrong!
Dear friend .. the fallowing was earlier post in this thread on 11th Aug. 2012..
(10th Aug. close was 5320)..by Mr. Prada who have high TA knowledge.. no doubt..just go through this..

Now coming to the short to medium term. This minor correction , we are witnessing within this bear market rally has a decent resistance placed close to 5380 area since the falling trendline between 6336 and 5630 comes in close to this area. If this is tackled successfully then the next resistance is placed at 5446 and 5505 and nifty is expected to top out somewhere in this range. In case there is some liquidity gush and if nifty is pushed through the barrier at 5630 then the market will eventually top out close to 5850-5950 before the deep correction begins. The more the market goes up from here, much deeper will be the correction ahead. Picking the top from here on and having a short position in place at the right time will definitely be a delight for the bears. That's it for now. Have a wonderful weekend.

I just posted a vague target ..6550 i welcome your comment ..
go through the below TA by mr parad posted on 13th Dec. 2012 and compare with earlier one

Nifty Update: Although Nifty has retreated from the levels mentioned below and given 200 points profit( if one had taken the trade from my message quoted), there is still no visible signs of exhaustion. This looks more like a routine profit-taking rather than capitulation. Short sellers can start booking profits. Going into the year end, its more likely that the market will end the year on a high note. If 6000 is taken out on a closing basis, nifty is likely to top out close to the upper end of the rising channel(6100+).
Just see the top out range..by any chance market move above 6100 surly my target of 6550 will come as top out range don't worry
eventually top out close to 5850-5950 earlier prediction by Mr. Prads .. when market was at 5300 some one can say top out at 5950.. why can't i can say when market is at 5900 it can go top out at 6550..
even market falls to 5500 at some point of time 6550 target to be hit..
Friend you are the one i like who respond to my posts.. that makes me come back again and respond ...
GOOD LUCK

Last edited:

DanPickUp

Dear friend .. the fallowing was earlier post in this thread on 11th Aug. 2012..
(10th Aug. close was 5320)..by Mr. Prada who have high TA knowledge.. no doubt..just go through this..

Now coming to the short to medium term. This minor correction , we are witnessing within this bear market rally has a decent resistance placed close to 5380 area since the falling trendline between 6336 and 5630 comes in close to this area. If this is tackled successfully then the next resistance is placed at 5446 and 5505 and nifty is expected to top out somewhere in this range. In case there is some liquidity gush and if nifty is pushed through the barrier at 5630 then the market will eventually top out close to 5850-5950 before the deep correction begins. The more the market goes up from here, much deeper will be the correction ahead. Picking the top from here on and having a short position in place at the right time will definitely be a delight for the bears. That's it for now. Have a wonderful weekend.

I just posted a vague target ..6550 i welcome your comment ..
go through the below TA by mr parad posted on 13th Dec. 2012 and compare with earlier one

Nifty Update: Although Nifty has retreated from the levels mentioned below and given 200 points profit( if one had taken the trade from my message quoted), there is still no visible signs of exhaustion. This looks more like a routine profit-taking rather than capitulation. Short sellers can start booking profits. Going into the year end, its more likely that the market will end the year on a high note. If 6000 is taken out on a closing basis, nifty is likely to top out close to the upper end of the rising channel(6100+).
Just see the top out range..by any chance market move above 6100 surly my target of 6550 will come as top out range don't worry
eventually top out close to 5850-5950 earlier prediction by Mr. Prads .. when market was at 5300 some one can say top out at 5950.. why can't i can say when market is at 5900 it can go top out at 6550..
Friend you are the one i like who respond to my posts.. that makes me come back again and respond ...
GOOD LUCK
At least we have an other entertainment poster :):lol::D

GOOD LUCK
Ok, it must be noted that TA is dynamic in nature! What you see today may not be the same tomorrow. TA has some parameters based on which the positions keeps changing every day! That's why what you see in a particular post in a particular month need not be referred to today since at that point of time, the technicals was highlighting what was mentioned in that day's post. The very next day the trend would have changed, and the analysts will have to revisit his earlier posts and make amendments accordingly.

So TA can be used on a day to day basis with high probability of success. If one claims that market will go in this direction from here on, and will not turn directions, he would be a big bull or God.

You can check my thread! One day I say nifty goes down, the next day I change my views! Reason: technical parameters has changed in a day that is based on overall sentiments. Volume and price movement is determined by the traders, which is guided by human psycology. Non-TA follows human psycology directly, while TA traders follow volume-price movement (which inherently is determined by human pyscology).

Coming to your target of 6500! We may see this target, but as per TA, nifty is overheated and needs to cool down before resuming its uptrend. Hence we are mildly bearish in a bullish market.

Last edited:
Hey BS,
I Would b glad to look at ur trading models,I may even learn a thing or two, am def very intrested in developemtal projects and interraction with other traders however if they ain't Based on the wave principle, gann or fib, I may not be of much help, although I do retain much of the theoritical knowledge of conventional TA, I personally don't use it.
You got some email id or somewhere i can contact you?

prada

SSE is all set!

Weekly update:
29/09/12

Shanghai Composite- IMO it looks like the multi year bear market in the Chinese market has come to a sooner than expected end. In the days/weeks ahead SSE will once again make an attempt to go below 2000 only to reverse and rally higher getting into a multi month/year bull phase.