If U can.....answer this

praveen taneja

Dear Mr Vssoma
Thanks for your riddles. They are immensly enjoyble. Now here is one impromptu for you and other followers of this thread:

Name the stock that goes into dumps if you take your eyes off it, and it touches the sky when it remains in the line of fire.

Happy Diwali to you all
Sterlite and Call Refineri:thumb:

MurAtt

Dear Mr Vssoma
Thanks for your riddles. They are immensly enjoyble. Now here is one impromptu for you and other followers of this thread:

Name the stock that goes into dumps if you take your eyes off it, and it touches the sky when it remains in the line of fire.

Happy Diwali to you all
umm ... your stock of fireworks .... maybe ....

Coz when it bursts and u are not looking at it .. its of no use.. thats gone to the dump ... and reaches the sky when u light it i.e in the line of fire ...

:)

Goofy

O, Murtaza Bhai...you are witty, sir. One of a kind on Traderji. That's why everyone likes you. Me too.

But the answer is: NO! Try again.;)

Thanks

umm ... your stock of fireworks .... maybe ....

Coz when it bursts and u are not looking at it .. its of no use.. thats gone to the dump ... and reaches the sky when u light it i.e in the line of fire ...

:)

MurAtt

umm .. then maybe media stocks ... channels ... they need controversies/spicy news to run their businesses profitably.

MurAtt

Dear Mr Vssoma

Happy Diwali to you all
Were you boiling Milk when u were asking this question ?