Need some answers

Hello my fello traders i am new to this forum i have some questions regarding intraday trading
i have invested a capital of 10000 and i do intraday trading i had earned in the starting some days around 80 rs for 2 3 days but after that i started loosing money and i lost 1000 in total so what should i do should i do intraday trading or investment trading ? Because i do ot want to loose all my money and is it that does most of the people loose some amount of money in the starting?

Rish

Hello my fello traders i am new to this forum i have some questions regarding intraday trading
i have invested a capital of 10000 and i do intraday trading i had earned in the starting some days around 80 rs for 2 3 days but after that i started loosing money and i lost 1000 in total so what should i do should i do intraday trading or investment trading ? Because i do ot want to loose all my money and is it that does most of the people loose some amount of money in the starting?
Intraday trade without experience (minimum 7 years), if you continue...it will spoil your health as well as wealth...

Take the money out and spend the money happily with your family, if you still want to do intraday...

Take Care..

Mr rish thank you for you advice but sir i can stop the intraday trading but i dont want to stop share trading so do yo think investment trading is a good option ?

thank you sir and one more question sir to be a successful investing share trader can you give me a bit of tips u seemed to be an experienced guy :)

Rish

thank you sir and one more question sir to be a successful investing share trader can you give me a bit of tips u seemed to be an experienced guy :)
Again you are doing mistake......in trading carrier....don't ask anyone's view for your investment......do study your own...right or wrong, you should take decision....then only you will understand the market better...

Believe me, this is the real truth.....

Trading style/investment pattern differs person to person....giving tips is easiest job in trading.....

Intraday trading is not simple art to master. It comes with experience and lot of back testing over history data. We are a team of automated trading programmers, consultants and we also manage portfolio of few investors, we are researching on profitable intraday strategy, we have 4 years history data for 1 min, 5 min, 15 mins, 30 mins, daily. However, its been over 6 months we are not successful yet.

Would love to share some approaches. Go for demand and supply zone for intraday trading.