IEOD data NSE cash NSE Fututres, MCX, MCX-SX and NCDEX

Raghuveer

Hi all,

Follow below G drive link to get NSE Cash since 2009 , NSE futures since 2009 and MCX , MCX-SX and NCDEX IEOD 1 min data

http://tinyurl.com/odvab62
Thanks fxgood for all you uploads. Quite an effort to collect and upload all these files. :clap::clap::clap:

May I know the source of the Cash/Futures/Commodities data.

The current 5gb fx rar has 2188 files.
The previous 5gb fx rar that you uploaded sometime back has 2486 files.

I am not very knowledgeable about forex, was wondering why these 298 files were not included in the new rar. If you want I can post the file names of these 298 files.

Last edited:

fxgood

Thanks fxgood for all you uploads. Quite an effort to collect and upload all these files. :clap::clap::clap:

I am not very knowledgeable about forex, was wondering why these 298 files were not included in the new rar. If you want I can post the file names of these 298 files.
Most active FX on OTC won't cross G7 pairs and their crosses like EURJPY, so 99.99% very just quote driven exotic's so we don't need to super worry about just derived quotes :)

fxgood

Mcx updated with 2009 - 2015 as single continuous symbol wise file with generic names for symbols and further Mcx will be managed only as symbol wise contract files, so please don't request as continuous file for same

Last edited:

fxgood

i have multiple access to data so can't specify source, but data's will be up to mark and clean for quality

NJ23

Trying to make NSE futures as single file from 2009 - current as next task for our traders :)
Do you have a program that can export a continuous futures file?