IEOD 1 min data

bunti_k23

@niftydatamagic thanks bro for the help this data will be usefull :thumb:

Hi pav

First of all, I am sorry, I didnt read your requirement carefully, at the first instance.

But, I think, it is practically not possible for me to upload whole of the IEOD data for all the scrips, that I have, because of its size.
I have already uploaded quite a few scrips, for various time period on 4shared. Please check for the same in the previous posts of the thread.
In case you want data for some more scrips, please let me know, I will upload it.

Cheers
Dear Sir,

Hatss off to your selfless work.

Sir I have compiled NSE 5 Min data of entire NSE stocks for the period 2008 to April 2011 and refined it by adjusting stock splits , bonus issues and name change of companies.

I have the same data from March 2014 till date.

If you could upload the NSE 5 min entire data on google drive then we all over here can create a marvelous intra day 5 min historic data base.

I am ready to upload my data on google drive and share with all of you but it wont be of any use without your selfless contribution and support.

Hoping for a positive response from you.

Regards,

Prasad.

Hi pav

Will try to post the data required by you, by this evening (may be late evening)
I am trying to segregate my data and so it will take some time.

Dear Sir,

Hatss off to your selfless work.

Sir I have compiled NSE 5 Min data of entire NSE stocks for the period 2008 to April 2011 and refined it by adjusting stock splits , bonus issues and name change of companies.

I have the same data from March 2014 till date.

If you could upload the NSE 5 min entire data on google drive then we all over here can create a marvelous intra day 5 min historic data base.

I am ready to upload my data on google drive and share with all of you but it wont be of any use without your selfless contribution and support.

Hoping for a positive response from you.

Regards,

Prasad.
Thanks Prasad

You are most welcome to share your data.

Thanks