I m back

Hello friends,

I have resumed trading after long gap (and losing lots of money 10 yrs back). In my second inning I am going to follow strategy and right sets of tools and technologies. Hope to make this one a profitable stint.

My background is IT and data science in particular. I am very keen on algorithmic trading. Looking forward to interact with best brains in this forum.

Regards
Akbar

TradeOptions

Hello friends,

I have resumed trading after long gap (and losing lots of money 10 yrs back). In my second inning I am going to follow strategy and right sets of tools and technologies. Hope to make this one a profitable stint.

My background is IT and data science in particular. I am very keen on algorithmic trading. Looking forward to interact with best brains in this forum.

Regards
Akbar
Welcome back, Akbar bhai.
There has been great improvement in the Algo Trading Scene, in the Indian Context, over the last few years. You will find a lot of good information in the this regards, in this section of traderji - http://www.traderji.com/algo-automated-trading/

Wish you the best for your trading.
Regards

vagar11

Hello friends,

Regards
Akbar
If you are from data analytics field, I am sure you will find some patterns in data.