How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How to trade this setup:

Wait for the breakout bar....(tomorrow, may be)...then put a BUY Stop or SELL stop on breakout bar....(next day)...

Thanks Aditya...NR7 set up is very good...let me guess we are going downside...
I have never seen this sort of congestion since I am following it.... (I am following it for the last 8-10 months)..... We have 5 NR7 days out of last 7 Trading Sessions.....

And add to it the combo of NR7 and IB..... Yiepeeeeee...... and a Doji..... Sone pe suhaga offer..... :)

Combo of NR7 and IB works really well.... most of the times...... you would make money 8 out of 10 times trading it.....

We go Long on Break of 4805 or Short on break of 4735...... With Stops on either side...... But beware of False Breakout..... I have a gut feeling it would give a false breakout.... most probably on the Long Side..... Actual trade should be on the Short Side.... But no bias while Trading...... we have a massive resistance till 4840....

And if the trade runs in our favour on the day of entry it is most probable that it would also run in our favour till the 1st half of the next Trading Session.....

Aditya, remind me what is IB ?? NR7 of course is narrow range of last 7 trading sessions - there's a thread about it too, but I seem to have forgotten IB :(
IB is Inside Bar....

Today's High is Lower than Yesterday's High
Today's Low is Higher than Yesterday's Low

If someone wants the Excel Sheet for NR4/NR7/IB.....

Here's the Link to the Folder..... There's a file named "Nifty_Mechanical_Trading_using_PIVOT_Calculations"...... Download that sheet.... It has a lot of other stuff as well...... This sheet was originally shared by Sunil ji (Dhiraj 2652 Fame)..... I have modified it as per my needs......

Have a look at what happens after the combo of NR7 and IB..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.