How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

I am going to describe step by step how i generate my chart.
I would be happy if anyone really succeeds.

S1. Market Watch -> symbol crude oil -> right click -> chart window.

S2. Right click on chart -> click on grid, grid goes off -> click properties -> common -> uncheck 'show period separators' -> Colors -> Bar down(red), bear candle (red)

S3. Press zoom once

S4. Now, right click on chart and go to periodicity-monthly draw all trendlines then weekly TLs then daily TLs then on 4 hr then on 1 hr chart.

(Follow the convention of colors:
monthly TL-white,
Weekly TL yellow,
Daily - Blue,
4 hr red
1 hr green)

S5: Now feel confident and make trading decisions.
Thanks kamleshji...Its help to grab tl's from your charts....:)
one Q...when we get same TL's in daily &weekly....how you make it ?now here monthly & weekly TL's are same....

Thanks kamleshji...Its help to grab tl's from your charts....:)
one Q...when we get same TL's in daily &weekly....how you make it ?now here monthly & weekly TL's are same....
Select lower of the two TF color

I am happy to see your chart.
Keep on doing the same thing for one month at least religiously, then you would be in sync with crude and my charts.

With respect to the chart that i have posted a day before about gold reaching 1570 levels. well guys it really did reached that target 2day itself....so Market structure high concept really works..thnx to suri Duddella....

Kamleshji...... I have an idea.... Let's begin this New Year doing something different......

As MT4 has the capability of Read-only access........ I would suggest you to create a new MT4 account with an Initial Deposit of $10000 (this was what you suggested in Post # 1469) and Margin of 1:100.... Then take the trades on it based on UMS, UMB, WW, etc..... Manage your trades (entry, trailing the stops, scaling in and scaling out, adds, exits, etc)..... Do this for a couple of months...... And provide us the Read-only Password......

So, this would create a Trading Journal as well as help us to see it live as to how you Manage the trade........

Thereafter, once we start feeling confident about it, one of us might take the responsibility of handling that account..... and rotate that responsibility amongst us... So, you would just have a Read-only Access to that account after the initial stunt........

What do you think about it? And what do the readers of this thread think about it?

Fingers-crossed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.