How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamleshji, T2P gave few references for the technical/behavioral analysis, I have gone through couple of them before. When it comes to Elliott waves, I dont know if its the materials that I have tried to go through or its me :annoyed:, its made me stop reading it. I know its me, I will have to go through it, nothing comes easy. Could you suggest best or list all the 6 inches for EW.

Cheers!
Elliot waves are really that way as you have experienced.

You just need two books to read primarily.
S1. Robert Pretcher's - Comprehensive course on Elliot Wave Principle.
S2. Robert Miner's: High Probability trading Strategies

Website on Elliot Wave Analysis
www.wavetimes.com

Thanks Kamleshji and all other senior members who through the way the info is provided have awakened my interest in trading again.

Well I was initially drawn into the markets around 2006-7 and the fall of 2008 wiped out my capital and I was basically on the sidelines. Did not use any TA for trading only fundamental analysis coupled with hot tips (most of them cost me money). Only around 4 months back I was exploring that I chanced upon this site and finding some good threads like this which impressed me and of course most of the stuff is way above my head am venturing out in the mkts tentatively , you would all understand having burnt my hands very badly.

This is one of the finest threads in this site which I hope will let me recoup some of my lost capital.

KEEP IT UP KAMLESHJI HOPE TO BENEFIT SOON

OK...Kamlesh... but ...what if there is a move up tommorow... and with same volumes as today..or lesser volumes than today.... then we ignore the W ?
Hills...yes that should be safer choice, actually correct dynamics is a must.

If we are to trade it as WW then it must have the psychology and dynamics of WW only....otherwise we would leave it. When in doubt we are out:).

Thanks Kamleshji and all other senior members who through the way the info is provided have awakened my interest in trading again.

Well I was initially drawn into the markets around 2006-7 and the fall of 2008 wiped out my capital and I was basically on the sidelines. Did not use any TA for trading only fundamental analysis coupled with hot tips (most of them cost me money). Only around 4 months back I was exploring that I chanced upon this site and finding some good threads like this which impressed me and of course most of the stuff is way above my head am venturing out in the mkts tentatively , you would all understand having burnt my hands very badly.

This is one of the finest threads in this site which I hope will let me recoup some of my lost capital.

KEEP IT UP KAMLESHJI HOPE TO BENEFIT SOON
Hi Max,

Don't worry, read 'Marcel Links - High Probablity Trading or Market Wizards series' you would know its nothing unusual about loosing money the first time you enter into markets.

I too made the same mistake and accept it gracefully. For I went in fire without oxygen mask or any firesuit thinking its just a money waterfall and will flow in but was deadly wrong. Fire by its nature as obvious does burns if not handled with right tools, knowledge, practice and hardwork. so got burnt.
Market for new traders as money fountain is illusion as its fire infact and to turn it into water fountain need practice, patience, discipline and preserverance.

Nowadays busy in preparing a firesuit for me and enrolled myself into the Classes of Kamlesh Sir ( this thread ). Its nice and feeling relieved now a feel myself at right place.

Status
Not open for further replies.