How to start trading

You need to think about something else, it is important for you to focus on specific assets and strategies that suit you, and when you are going to trade it does not matter that much.

Just study the market more and don't be afraid to make a mistake, in fact this is all you need to see a positive result. So learn more and don't miss out on market information...

I think the first step to begin trading in this market should be to gather knowledge. No field will give you success until and unless one has good knowledge about the same. Learning and studying the markets is very important.

I think the first step to begin trading in this market should be to gather knowledge. No field will give you success until and unless one has good knowledge about the same. Learning and studying the markets is very important.
I agree with you. One has to dig deeper and explore as much as we can, if we actually want to be profitable.

Yes dealing with psychology is like a challenge.
Meditation somehow helps you control your thoughts. We have to be really calm and patient for good results in trading.

Zerodha – Open Paperless Account

Open online account with Zerodha. Free delivery trading and Max Rs 20 for Intraday, F&O, Currency and Commodity Trading. Intraday High leverage with MIS, CO and BO.

Name:Phone:
Email:City:
State:
Are you a day trader?