How to invest 40 lakhs in equity, FnO, commodities etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyTrader

Currently holding two positions till it gets to my preset-targets....namely AshokLeyland(Fut) and HDFC(Fut) :thumb:

Both of them shall be held nicely :p until they reach my preset-targets of 28.50 and 723-724 respectively :thumb:

Happy Trading all the time! :)

mravi

Done reading this thread from beginning to till now.

Questions:
1. Do you look at major supports on daily charts? Such as 20, 50, 200 day moving averages?

2. What do you mean by snakes moving around?

3. Out 200 Future stocks, do you follow fixed list of stocks the you already know because you read about them somewhere, or do you pick any stock by searching during market hours?

SexyTrader

Done reading this thread from beginning to till now.

Questions:
1. Do you look at major supports on daily charts? Such as 20, 50, 200 day moving averages?

2. What do you mean by snakes moving around?

3. Out 200 Future stocks, do you follow fixed list of stocks the you already know because you read about them somewhere, or do you pick any stock by searching during market hours?
Thank you for reading my thread from beginning to now :)

1. I do not look at any supports....I just look at what the F&O stock is reacting to, and whether it has any reason to rise or fall ! Either way...I will take a position if it is volatile and has good movements on either side. But I'm extremely FAST with whatever decisions I take INSTINCTIVELY :thumb:

2. Snakes moving around is my way of referring to the graph trails on charts :p :D

3. I normally just pick any F&O stock that feels like a good bargain :thumb: And I have my preset profit-booking target in my head and I just let the F&O stock chase that :thumb:

mravi

Long on FORTIS & FINANTECH for Aug Series.

SexyTrader

Long on FORTIS & FINANTECH for Aug Series.
Good :thumb:

Right now everything is just so slow....loads of patience needed :p

snails drunk on scotch kinda syndrome :p :D

SexyTrader

Since today morning, I bought positions in GVKPIL(Fut) coz this is a winner for this month :thumb:

I took MAXIMUM lots....:)

Happy Trading all the time!

SexyTrader

Inflation is shooting through the roof :annoyed:

All the brains in the Government are having a tough time controlling it ! What a mess.

But you can imagine....Sunny Leone left screwing in USA to come to India and do the movie "Jism- Part 2" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Inflation there drove her to inflation here :p

And everything's inflated :D :rofl:

SexyTrader

Today as usual.....holding all my current positions and enjoying the MTM aka daily ice-cream :thumb:

Every Rating can downgrade or upgrade, but cannot take away the profits from the markets :D So we play on! Coz whats life without a little RISK ? :p

Happy Trading all the time!

SexyTrader

Today....While watching the screen, decided to play around with the Minifty(Fut) coz it looked interesting enough to LONG from 5235

And now booked out at 5255 :)

This was fast....and I just bought LONG on INSTINCT.....and like all times it worked well for me ! I guess the inherent risk makes it interesting for me :cool:

Happy Trading for me means the Risk-to-Reward must be pretty nice! :)

SexyTrader

This MTM in Futures is such a good thing! :thumb:

I like this concept of daily settlements!

Currently holding all my positions and waiting for the big moves...:)

Patience is a virtue :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.