How to invest 40 lakhs in equity, FnO, commodities etc. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

a1b1trader

What do you say.
Direction!! Surety of direction!!!
Are you sure, market flows in one direction only. Couldnt get it.
Might be for you.
For me, the market flows in both the directions, intraday.

prabhsingh

ST,

Dont you think you should have squared off your position on last Friday itself.5600 Put went till 32-35 range.Please note dont have any doubts on your analysis but just a concern which felt to share with you.Only 2 working days left in this Nov series.

SexyTrader

ST,

Dont you think you should have squared off your position on last Friday itself.5600 Put went till 32-35 range.Please note dont have any doubts on your analysis but just a concern which felt to share with you.Only 2 working days left in this Nov series.
Yes I could have squared-off the 5600 Put at 34, but I did not coz I'm expecting a big move downwards in these 2 days.....so I yet think 40/- may be possible :)

And I have hedged this 5600 Put with positions in Nifty(Fut) with equal number of lots INTRADAY....hence I will not lose my risk-capital in 5600 Put. :thumb:

Just simple strategy....and the premium decay is being recovered from the INTRADAY profits in Nifty(Fut) of just 10 points gain and multiple trades :)

TheDreamer

No i wud have but wat can i say abt ur position. When u r not sure of direction how can i have discussion with u :rofl: Enjoy ur position :clapping:
you can write straddles or strangles & enjoy the indecisiveness of the market... sometimes directionless trades also help in making money... :lol:

a1b1trader

Hi abhi
What you will say now.
I had both the positions.
Exited from shorts at 9.16 and good plus in longs.
:lol: :clapping:

SexyTrader

This rally upwards does not have a logical basis :) Hence I have started SHORTING the Nifty(Fut) now from 5718....with MAXIMUM lots!

And SL for Nifty(Fut) is 5755.

And the 5600 Put will come back to life maybe later :thumb: But I have already hedged the premium amount against the Nifty(Fut) so no loss even when 5600 Put down for now....

prabhsingh

This rally upwards does not have a logical basis :) Hence I have started SHORTING the Nifty(Fut) now from 5718....with MAXIMUM lots!

And SL for Nifty(Fut) is 5755.

And the 5600 Put will come back to life maybe later :thumb: But I have already hedged the premium amount against the Nifty(Fut) so no loss even when 5600 Put down for now....
You still hopeful your 5600 Put can touch 40.I can understand you have hedged it by taking Future but where do you think 5600 put will end up in this series?

SexyTrader

You still hopeful your 5600 Put can touch 40.I can understand you have hedged it by taking Future but where do you think 5600 put will end up in this series?
I cannot explain this upward rally today, so I'm just trading what I see on the screen :)

But our Parliament is stuck in both Houses and does not seem to work, how can we have a rally to support that ?! :p So the markets will crash sooner and the 5600 Put will come alive again is what I sense.

I sense it should at-least reach 30, if not 40....but 10 points gain for me on the 5600 Put is better than it expiring worthless you know :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.