How to invest 40 lakhs in equity, FnO, commodities etc. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SexyTrader

do you expect people to maintain ledger for paper trades that too done in hindsight.
I have the balls to take risks and post my Live trades too :thumb:

You or others of your flock can think whatever you wish, that does not bother me :)

I'm pretty good at risk-management and I trade the way I wish :thumb: If you do not like it or think it to be paper trades, don't read or comment on my posts......simple!

SexyTrader

The 4 months of Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov have been pretty eventful....and I managed to handle confusing market behavior! :thumb:

If I have handled these confusing months, a full fledged bull/bear run should be pretty relaxing I would say :)

Thank God whatever notional losses I have had, I managed to square them off against my profits.....

But I'm really keen to make my NEW STRATEGY of DOUBLING as stated earlier a success! I will not stop until I have got successful in that! I will do that in the coming series of Dec and Jan...:thumb:

ethan hunt

The 4 months of Aug, Sept, Oct & Nov have been pretty eventful....and I managed to handle confusing market behavior! :thumb:

If I have handled these confusing months, a full fledged bull/bear run should be pretty relaxing I would say :)

Thank God whatever notional losses I have had, I managed to square them off against my profits.....

But I'm really keen to make my NEW STRATEGY of DOUBLING as stated earlier a success! I will not stop until I have got successful in that! I will do that in the coming series of Dec and Jan...:thumb:
as in all your posts your signature only is worth reading, but now it is also becoming boring to read it over & over again ... can you atleast change it every few days to retain novelty ... regarding actual post material you may continue as is it does not really matters during market hrs/days ...

SexyTrader

STOP-LOSS blew at 5756 in Nifty(Fut) today :thumb: as had Shorted the Nifty(Fut) at 5718 on Tuesday coz thought maybe the government would not get the numbers!

So just Loss of 38 points :annoyed: have to make up these 38 points soon! :)

And letting the Nov series 5600 Put expire and no risk-capital lost coz that was already hedged against the profit-booked Nifty(Fut) long trade on Tuesday :thumb:

SexyTrader

Today....booked loss of 38 points in SHORTING Nifty(Fut) since Tuesday and will recover that in the Dec series soon!

Both Oct and Nov expiry have taught me some good lessons :thumb:

I mastered hedging naked options with Nifty(Fut)....keeps the capital intact and protects against any loss.

For my NEW DOUBLING STRATEGY as stated earlier with options, I realized the importance of two hedges for sure! This protects me against any loss either way and I need to work on that aspect in Dec & Jan series :thumb:

No open positions other than letting 5600 Put expire today happily coz no capital lost on this :thumb:

SexyTrader

whyyyy ???? did you not make the magic hedge by buying calls suddenly thus your nifty loss covered ??? check properly !!!
Today is expiry and I did not feel like trading, so I will cover this loss of 38 points in Nifty(Fut) in the Dec series next week ! :thumb:

Not trading tomorrow and will be back on Tuesday refreshed

Right now just relaxing and watching the buzz on expiry day :)

SexyTrader

Back refreshed on Tuesday :thumb: after a brief relaxing holiday

Bought the 5800 Call today at 145/-...and will profit-book at 160/-

This seems good to me now!

Status
Not open for further replies.