How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

Is this software is completely free or we need to pay some charges for quotetracker,do anyone have idea how to use quotetracker with amibroker..............please help me yaar ?

Thanks for the pdf files & more info on quotetracker
I like to know the data feed we r selecting 'NSE real time fre data' , is it real time data or delayed data feed ?
if its delayed what is the time duration ?

Pl. reply ....

asnavale

When you select NSE real time data feed it is real time. Not delayed.

-Anant

asnavale said:
When you select NSE real time data feed it is real time. Not delayed.

-Anant
Dear Anant,

When one selects NSE RT data feed, it certainly is supposed to be real time. But Unfortunately, this is not the case with MedVed QT. Unfortunately, the data is delayed by approx. 6-7 Minutes.

Best Regards,
--Ashish

aca_trader said:
Dear Anant,

When one selects NSE RT data feed, it certainly is supposed to be real time. But Unfortunately, this is not the case with MedVed QT. Unfortunately, the data is delayed by approx. 6-7 Minutes.

Best Regards,
--Ashish
Thanks for the clarification :)

It is true
It seems to delayed comparing other tools - I wanted to know the delay time.

It seems there is no free tool to get real time live stock data from NSE :confused:

am I right ?

arun16 said:
Thanks for the clarification :)

It is true
It seems to delayed comparing other tools - I wanted to know the delay time.

It seems there is no free tool to get real time live stock data from NSE :confused:

am I right ?
Sadly, at the moment it's true.

Regards,

softtouch said:
Is this software is completely free or we need to pay some charges for quotetracker,do anyone have idea how to use quotetracker with amibroker..............please help me yaar ?

it is completly free but you must click on AD to run quotetracker

murthymsr

bharatk8 said:
hi ...tried to update qt as directed by u. i was asked to register at another site and get password...the new site has list of sware .but it does not include qt?is there any jugglary?????help me... i am lost in net-jungle
hi bharat,

(This is in response to your private message, but as this may help others also, I am posting in the forum)

To do WebUpdate, you have to press the 'SELECT' tab on the top TaskBar of the QT Main program window which shows the stock prices. It will open a new window with the title, "WebUpdate ...." and nothing more. you may select whatever you want or if you are nor sure, press the 'Select All' button.

Above actions will check the QT version no. and files installed in your system and suggests all the files available which includes the compulsory ones and the optioonal ones based on your data sources. (say NSE or other Indian or international data sources)

I have a feeling that you might have gone to the web site for the 'WebUpdate' which is not necessary.

hope this will clarify the matter.

murthymsr

lvgandhi

Can we use historical data from a file in qt to show historical curve? If so what should be the format of data?

murthymsr