How to count TICKS in Amibroker

sr114

1st of all - tick data is not time frame - its custom data input like constant range or constant volume.

means after the completion of n nos of tick new bar will be formed and it may take 1 second or it may take 1 minute.

so the nos of tick in a time frame concept is utter baseless.

1st of all - tick data is not time frame - its custom data input like constant range or constant volume.

means after the completion of n nos of tick new bar will be formed and it may take 1 second or it may take 1 minute.

My man! At least someone is getting it here.

madhavareddy1203

good one..:clapping: :clapping:

But formally im saying.. in amibroker by right click we can select different time frames. .. so.. im saying time frame as ticks.. means tick data..

may be some mis understanding.. but no use to use nonsence words like that.

hello garree.. behave like a gentle man.. :D

sr114

right click in the chart part and u will get this [like the above images]

1. 1st part is the general time frame under intraday
2. the custom time frame under intraday
3. dustom data part under intraday.
[look here the custom data part are using some nR - means its using the range bars as the basis of the bars in the data

so please go thru the manual once again and the confusion will disappear.

madhavareddy1203

right click in the chart part and u will get this [like the above images]

1. 1st part is the general time frame under intraday
2. the custom time frame under intraday
3. dustom data part under intraday.
[look here the custom data part are using some nR - means its using the range bars as the basis of the bars in the data

so please go thru the manual once again and the confusion will disappear.
Hope u watched my code in first message.

Suppose if i select 1 hour time frame.. it wil show how many sec left to finish current candle...

now im selecting tickdata..(in custom data part) means intarval as ticks.. if i select 100 ticks.. then candle will finish after 100 ticks done.( may in 5 mins or 1 hour).
now i want to dispaly.. how many ticks upto now done in current candle? or how many ticks left to close current candle.( For ex}; if i slected as 100 tciks.)

hope now this is clear.

Hope u watched my code in first message.

Suppose if i select 1 hour time frame.. it wil show how many sec left to finish current candle...

now im selecting tickdata..(in custom data part) means intarval as ticks.. if i select 100 ticks.. then candle will finish after 100 ticks done.( may in 5 mins or 1 hour).
now i want to dispaly.. how many ticks upto now done in current candle? or how many ticks left to close current candle.( For ex}; if i slected as 100 tciks.)

hope now this is clear.
Hey, he finally got it.