How to count TICKS in Amibroker

sr114

1st of all u have to get these from ur data provider for proper tick calculation

1) your data provider must provide tick-by-tick data.

2) you need to save the data in a tick database in AmiBroker, which means that in menu File > Database Settings you need to set the base time inerval to Tick.

but no data provider in India provides such data

also go thru the link

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amibroker/conversations/topics/118248

madhavareddy1203

1st of all u have to get these from ur data provider for proper tick calculation

1) your data provider must provide tick-by-tick data.

2) you need to save the data in a tick database in AmiBroker, which means that in menu File > Database Settings you need to set the base time inerval to Tick.

but no data provider in India provides such data

also go thru the link

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amibroker/conversations/topics/118248
Me have Tick data.
"
Your search for realtime, true tick-by-tick data directly from National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for Futures & Options Section (F&O segment) and MCX - ends here. This product is compatible only with AmiBroker." Global data feed.

I have already change and saved as tick data in database settings.. now its working.. everyhting fine.. i just need help.. to count ticks..

sr114

Me have Tick data.
"
Your search for realtime, true tick-by-tick data directly from National Stock Exchange of India (NSE) for Futures & Options Section (F&O segment) and MCX - ends here. This product is compatible only with AmiBroker." Global data feed.

I have already change and saved as tick data in database settings.. now its working.. everyhting fine.. i just need help.. to count ticks..
GFDL data is not tick data - pls verify it.

Hi

Im using TICK chart. Im using 100 Ticks to complete One candle. But not understanding how many ticks till now completed.. and hoe many ticks need to complete that candle.

Can u help me with that code.

By looking ticks left i can guees approx timing to comple that candle.

Plz write code for that.

I need like this:
If i select chart as 100 ticks
Ticks completed:40 ticks Left:60

Plz help me.