How long have you been using internet forums like Traderji

How long have you used internet forums like traderji.com ?

• Total voters
I am an avid reader of the posts by almost all members. But availability of time and old age, I have not visited too often. But I slog and gulp all older posts in quick to time to enrich my trading knowledge. Long live the services.

I use forums for a long time ago (although I landed recently on this one) as part of my learning, they are a great source for sharing and learning from other trader experiences.

Blackhole

I may be since 96-97, i believe first time/ i day i visited microsoft ,brainbench ,rediff,times,some space exploration sites ,nasa pictures,some international forums,usenet,specially some hacking sites, then i had my mail id with usa.net .....lovely memories.

first use was in vsnl/bsnl office....home internets were duds. now even 2g with pathetic cheap mobile runs faster.

I may be since 96-97, i believe first time/ i day i visited microsoft ,brainbench ,rediff,times,some space exploration sites ,nasa pictures,some international forums,usenet,specially some hacking sites, then i had my mail id with usa.net .....lovely memories.

first use was in vsnl/bsnl office....home internets were duds. now even 2g with pathetic cheap mobile runs faster.
Yeah.. used to pay 2Rs per minute in 97 :) .. usa.net was very popular; I had an account with them. But yahoo was a hit right from day 1.

kiran_thiru

my journey started with traderji with my joining date of nov 2012. my trading career started at 2009. i lost money continuously more than 2 lakh in trading. those days were blind trading, done in front of terminal of broker, not any knowledge about charts.

then i realised that i was doing wrong, and searched internet for "how to get success in trading". i was searched many months with sleepless nights. in that time i found our traderji forum and registered. now i am doing well and satisfied with our great seniors help & support.

presently i am not in profits, but i strongly believe that in this learning process i will get good knowledge and will be profitable soon.

thanks for traderji & seniors & well wishers.

XRAY27

i'm FTT since 2007 and registered during that year,only active from 2013 ...shared what i know and got good support from other members ...after all main purpose of this forum is Learning and earning :)

Blackhole

Yeah.. used to pay 2Rs per minute in 97 :) .. usa.net was very popular; I had an account with them. But yahoo was a hit right from day 1.
yeah, i remember yahoo was an instant hit, msn was struggling.

Netscape navigator/mozilla were rulers then IE killed everybody with free inception and combos.

Excellent biz learning, weird competition and ruthless management was seen from all the top brass of that time.

You could say that resulted(rise) in Bill gates as Philanthropist instead of chief of microsoft.

amazing era for it startups not its INdia's turn(startups).

thanks

Blackhole

I started trading way back before futures and options era without computers and proper demat account. earned a lot loosed a lot.

I used to visit international forums more as i wanted to trade us markets, my thought was earn in dollars and use in rupees(expenses).

Market is all abt learning,managing yourself. Each and every person teaches me something. specially newcomers as they are new with fresh ideas and different attitude.

I found traderji maybe in 2004, not sure dont even remember my userid and mail of that time. Then few more forums were present i believe indi was onve of them. dont remember now.

Last edited:

ashu1234

Ha ha, good old memories, I started in the same era, like a dejavu, i remember usa.net use to load a lot faster than all other emailing sites, it was fun, created a lot of email ids on each portal just to email friends sitting next to me in cyber cafe, used to pay 50-80 for an hour i guess.....lol, satyam dial up password was a novelty those days, and the tone of connecting the dial up was mesmerizing. Wallpapers downloading was my fav passtime those days and collecting them in floppy disk ha ha, I used MIRC later for downloading bigger files and cracks another crush of my teen days, as the time passed by we all graduated and matured i guess and hooked up on TJ to understand markets and never looked back, had shares of up and downs for a long stretch, but journey here was wonderful.