How long have you been using internet forums like Traderji

How long have you used internet forums like traderji.com ?

• Total voters

spiritunit

I too started using forums like this from 2001, as I am also an Internet Marketer all these years!! Being member in several popular webmaster forums as well!!

Arsh

I'm a rookie when it comes to trading... I love to see posts by SG, Muratt, RaviTrader, Timepass, Eagle, Taurus1 etc... the way they talk about stocks is humorous and shows their expertise in trading... love to be on traderji.

I'm a rookie when it comes to trading... I love to see posts by SG, Muratt, RaviTrader, Timepass, Eagle, Taurus1 etc... the way they talk about stocks is humorous and shows their expertise in trading... love to be on traderji.
Talk is cheap... but I hide my ledgers :) :D

Etiquettes of internet forums :

Internet forums offer you anonymity, and it's so easy to be someone you are not. But most of us join special purpose forums like traderji.com for some sort of learning or exchange of views. So it becomes important to maintain some decorum while being familiar with one's regulars.

One such instance is while posting material from the other sites, and acknowledging the external source as mentioned by Praveen Taneja.
Actually he is also member of Bill Downeys free mail newsletter and recieve charts and detail from Gold trends . net:p:p

I too copy paste but write its copy pasted never say its mine
There are copyright laws protecting internet content and not acknowledging the source exposes you and traderji.com to copyright violation.

Another thing, when posting external articles, it is best to

1) Post the full article, or at least the relevant portions of it. So that the members do not need to visit the external site personally and thus reduce the internet traffic. Also it's convenient for the reader.
2) Post your comments on it, and invite other readers' comments
3) Post the URL of the article.

e.g. a writeup on the rate cuts by RBI .

Is the Finance Minister signalling the bulls ?? Maybe we will see a gap up on Monday and expect it to sustain till the RBI announcements come in.

Pranab Mukherjee expects RBI to adjust interest rates

MUMBAI: Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee signalled that monetary policy has to adjust to accommodate growth and not stick to inflation because the rise in food prices could not be contained by increasing interest rates, or keeping it high.

Mukherjee, the presidential candidate of the ruling coalition, said India cannot ignore the warning from rating company Standard & Poor's about a possible deterioration in the overall macro economy due to widening twin deficits, fiscal and current account.

"Food inflation can't be solved by tightening monetary policy rates,'' said Mukherjee. "Food inflation needs to be tackled by improving supply measures and not raising rates. I am confident RBI will adjust monetary policy as we are adjusting fiscal policy.''

Wholesale prices rose 7.6% in May, above analysts' expectations, which makes an interest rate cut by the central bank a difficult one. But the so called inflation in manufactured products that the central bank factors in is below 5% which it is comfortable with.

But the growth rate falling to a nine -year low may lead to a cut. The nation has to address the many problems that has led to international investors turning their backs on India leading to a sharp slump in the currency.
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...djust-interest-rates/articleshow/14187800.cms

Been visiting traderji since 2004 ( not often to begin with, but now a daily visitor).

I take this opportunity to thank traderji and its managing team for a great effort in educating novices like me and that too without expecting anything in return. I am obliged and admit that traderji has played a great role in improving my trading stocks.

I was a big time loser when I started trading but recovered the whole lot using strategies by ST, SG, Raghav and learned a lot from many others.

All the best wishes to tradeji and the team!!!

I registered on Traderji 3yrs ago. Its was then that I was learning and I have to admit it was this forum that helped me the most than anything else in my trading history. It is the only forum that I rely for learning and it is the best.
Who ever Traderji is, his actions in starting this forum has definately given support to the whole stock market and not to mention a good return to many as well through knowledge sharing.