Help to choose internet plan

columbus

ha... now you reversed and agreeing with me...:)
First you said you are getting 70Kilo Bytes...now 18 Kilo bits !!!

I know you meant it 18 KB (144Kb) and not 18Kb. I said the same thing that's the max. speed one gets from a USB (CDMA1) connection. The same speed of Reliance Datacard.

Its not reliable to use at all time...but just ok! Many times I used to trade wit the same.

Haribird.
Hi Hari,

In India we are not fast enough to talk about KBPS ,better to stick to
kbps.

columbus

Sorry not able to understand you columbus.

Haribird.
In USA ,the speed of internet is very fast.To give an example
the amount of data you download here may take hours but there
the same job will be done in matter of minutes.

So here no point in talking about KBPS.

TFL

In USA ,the speed of internet is very fast.To give an example
the amount of data you download here may take hours but there
the same job will be done in matter of minutes.

So here no point in talking about KBPS.
Not able to understand what you like to convey here. Think your are offtopic columbus.

Haribird.

TFL

Thanks a million. BSNL EVDO is not available in Mumbai. I guess Reliance data card it is.

Amit.
Reliance data card comes with 2 softwares, one the dialler and the second is a speed booster named Netbooster inorder to get faster data transfer. From my experience you will get improved speed when you actually turn it off.

This is because of the load in Netbooster server...so may be due to our location...so try with Netbooster ON and OFF at peak times...especially after 4pm.

Haribird.

Class

TV is showing Tata advert for Tata Photon +, 3mbs usb wireless connection. Site doesn't give price or much detail. Seems to only be available for North West and Chennai. Anyone using it or have any further information?

Class.

pkgmtnl

Yes, TATA has coverage problem,
I m using Reliance NetConnect, excellent broadband in Delhi, automatically connects through CDMA in case network (Broadband) is not there, like in roaming etc

Execellent performance,