Health is wealth

lemondew

Re: General Trading Chat

Just want to add. Avoid foods with preservatives. Most items inside the pack from shop unfortunately have preservatives.

Biscuits, cold drinks, chips, farsan, toasts, chocos all easy items generally have maida/ butter(many use dalda as its cheaper). not easy on the stomach.

Have no time its better to eat fresh fruits/ dry fruits dates instead of above items

I see that many young traders eat their lunch after the market closes ie at 3:30,This is bad as there is a large gap between the food intake.One must have heavy breakfast in the morning before market opens,then a light lunch at 12:30 to 1:00 sitting at the terminal,In between at 11:00 have a fruit,then tea and buiscuits at 3:30,some light snacks at 5:30 and light dinner with milk in the night.Our health depends a lot on what we eat.There should not be a gap of over 4 hours in between the two food times.Eat lots of fresh fruits and green vegetables,salads,fruit juices.Avoid fried food like samosas,junk food,bread....simple chapati/ paratha with Sabzi is a great breakfast along with idlies,omelettes with yellow portion removed.We must balance between proteins and carbohydrates,avoid sweets....occasional indulgence is ok.

Eat breakfast like a king and dinner like a beggar.

Smart_trade

rip07

I see that many young traders eat their lunch after the market closes ie at 3:30,This is bad as there is a large gap between the food intake.One must have heavy breakfast in the morning before market opens,then a light lunch at 12:30 to 1:00 sitting at the terminal,In between at 11:00 have a fruit,then tea and buiscuits at 3:30,some light snacks at 5:30 and light dinner with milk in the night.Our health depends a lot on what we eat.There should not be a gap of over 4 hours in between the two food times.Eat lots of fresh fruits and green vegetables,salads,fruit juices.Avoid fried food like samosas,junk food,bread....simple chapati/ paratha with Sabzi is a great breakfast along with idlies,omelettes with yellow portion removed.We must balance between proteins and carbohydrates,avoid sweets....occasional indulgence is ok.

Smart_trade
ST sir,

In my case I trade at night, and do not eat from sunset to sunrise... but this is what i am doing for long time. Should I worry about it? :confused: Although I hardly ever feel bad during these days.

Thanks
rip07

pareshR

Smart_trade
thank you sir,,

my diet very poor i will change

vijkris

Learner and Follower

thank you sir,,

my diet very poor i will change
alongwith diet we must take care of eyes as well as our sitting posture.

try to sit erect and avoid slouching on the chair.

lemondew

For eyes the best setting for me is to use big screen with wireless keyboard mouse and sit at a good distance. more than 150 cm. I am planning switch to wireless keyboard with trackpad so that I can use the pc as if I am watching TV from a sofa or anywhere. Logitech has it. Just have to keep fonts larger.

alongwith diet we must take care of eyes as well as our sitting posture.

try to sit erect and avoid slouching on the chair.

vikas2131

For eyes the best setting for me is to use big screen with wireless keyboard mouse and sit at a good distance. more than 150 cm. I am planning switch to wireless keyboard with trackpad so that I can use the pc as if I am watching TV from a sofa or anywhere. Logitech has it. Just have to keep fonts larger.
The best setting for eyes would be to use a projector... will not create any kind of problem whatsoever :)

rjshem

Smart_trade
Wonderful post st just adding to it take a short nap after 3 30 if ur full time trade and also play some physical sports in evenging (cricket badminton tennis basketball etc a long walk also) this will freshen up mind and body.

niftytaurus

Hi Friends
As we have been discussing how to keep good health in trading journey..
I have got so many suggestion in general trading Chat..I have started this thread long before..but at that time, no body was concerned..so Now we may in need of a thread where we can discuss health issue & all the solution to keep fit as a trader..& discuss problem which can arise in trading journey & solution to it..
every participations needed
thanks

niftytaurus

Hi Friends
A year back I have started this thread"Health is wealth" in traderji..but it was unnoticed..
Now I think we need that thread again..
http://www.traderji.com/general-trading-investing-chat/98064-health-wealth.html

I am reopening this thread again.so we can discuss problems & solutions related to Physical,mental, social & spritual health there..so we can get all useful posts in one place.every participation is needed
thanks

Last edited: