Health is wealth

newuser_RK

yes. I do not remember his name 100% ( Amit P maybe ?) and have not gone to them for few years now since my symptoms reduced so much. But i think other doctors should be similar. I did not go there for a specific doctor, they had triaged me to him.
Amit panjwani I had referred to him in the past for a possible TB case ...which turned out to be bronchitis and now I feel its Asthma .... Koi tau batye mujhe bimari kyaa hai...

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Amit panjwani I had referred to him in the past for a possible TB case ...which turned out to be bronchitis and now I feel its Asthma .... Koi tau batye mujhe bimari kyaa hai...

Asthma z Baap of bronchitis. :D
untreated bronchitis becomes asthma.

oi trader boi

Sir,I'm allergic to dust.Any permanent solution any of you know?
sry, off-topic

Asthma for me => seasonal in winter, wheezing, breathless night/early morning, chest pain/tightness, possible allergy. Had it in childhood, went away, recurred few years back and got diagnosed properly this time. No homeopathy / ayurveda medicine has ever worked for me. I dont trust them now.

This may or may not help you, but for me regular walk in park / some weight loss using GM diet has reduced asthma symptoms to almost non-existent. Now only need to take inhaler maybe 2-5 times a year. Also if you get sneeze attack, try eucalyptus oil before sleep ( apply similar to vicks ). Works very well.
I'm suffering from a combo of Allergic Rhinitis and Asthma.
Its hard to find which is when sometimes.:mad:

Kam umar me hi budda ho raha hai mai aur mera desh..mere desh ke 125 Cr budde log Asthma,TB,BP,Heart,Kidney se pidit hai..

nothing worked,I tried homeopathy,ayurvedik kadha etc.
now taking antihistamine tab every single night.

niftytaurus

Guys any experience with bronchitis or asthma

Hi RK Bro
Docs can tell you better about medical point of view..
But Due to my health problem..I am reading Extensively about health..so I can tell all"INCURABLE Disease have reason IN-SIDE" they have CURE-INSIDE..you have to go inside..
I have read that many patients dropped their asthma during this programme..See I am not telling you to faith blindly..do & experiment..you have tried many tharipies..try that like another threapy..if help you, well & good! otherwise no harm to do it..choice is yours..
I am sending you the link
http://www.ishafoundation.org/
http://www.ishafoundation.org/Isha-Yoga-Programs

I dont know & I am not telling you to follow any..you just experience & see yourself.I am sending you some links..watch & read ..if you feel like follow..otherwise leave it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JIREOM14vg

Thanks

niftytaurus

hi OI trader
Consult your doctor & ask If you can do YOga & Pranayama..
Meditation can help you..but before doing , consult your doc..whether you can do it or not as its related to breathing..
You can also try above given links
thanks

vijkris

Learner and Follower

i used nazomac-AF nasal spray. i used to have running nose even in 40 deg summer. !
now condition has improved and symptoms appear only below 20 deg.
Asthma ppl have to take inhaler daily, even if no symptoms/wheezing.

oi trader boi

i used nazomac-AF nasal spray. i used to have running nose even in 40 deg summer. !
now condition has improved and symptoms appear only below 20 deg.
Asthma ppl have to take inhaler daily, even if no symptoms/wheezing.
I also used nazomac-AF nasal spray along with Allegra 120 Cap.
Then the doc prescribed more powerful histamine blockers like Levocetirizine.

SevenD

Guys any experience with bronchitis or asthma

My next of kin suffered from severe psychosomatic asthma, tried allopathic, homeopathic, unani, ayurvedic, and other streams of medicine, also tried various other country medicines, to no avail, was later admitted to Bombay hospital when matters got severe, and treated and sent home and prescribed steroid inhalers, to strengthen the respiratory muscles, to be used thrice and then twice daily, he recovered and had no issues for two years till he started complaining of aching limbs and had gained much weight, doctors said inhalers have no side effects as the medicine is in minuscule doses, not true, so he slowly eased out of the steroid inhaler and on advise of another friend started pranayama, it took one year to get to normal breathing without using inhalers, deep breathing helped immensely and today uses a non steroid inhaler only if weather is very bad, as a precaution, but now leads a normal life. Every human body has the propensity to heal itself but it requires the right input and conditioning.
To add further he also exercises regularly, to strengthen his core muscles.

Last edited: