Google Intraday Downloader -spreadsheet

adesara

Hurrahhhhhh !!!!!!!!
You did it.

Thanks bhai
Initially downloaded NIFTY and BANKNIFTY for 15 days
Worked smoothly, very smoothly
Downloaded in no time,
I clicked 'Get data from Google' and download was ready, that too in its own separate folder.
It seems, all shortcomings are sorted out.
Thanks again for the pains you took to work on this spreadsheet.
New silent version uploaded. Pl check out.

I had no problem downloading. None the less I have re-uploaded the file you may try now.
Able to download this time

BTW, in 4shared, error "signature invalid" is now a common problem but not a cause of concern, as sometime later, one may be able to download.

Will work on it in the evening and let you know. In the mean time please let us know the changes you have made in this version.

adesara

BTW, in 4shared, error "signature invalid" is now a common problem but not a cause of concern, as sometime later, one may be able to download.

Will work on it in the evening and let you know. In the mean time please let us know the changes you have made in this version.
Its the same file but now it downloads silently. The screen is steady without any fluttering of excel screen.

Downloaded NIFTY for intraday quotes
Worked perfectly
Thanks

BTW, I didnt notice any fluttering of excel screen in previous version too. :)