Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vikram,

Can't explain right now....Headed out tomorrow...Will not be around.But will be back online by tomorrow night.

Shall explain all at that time.

Sorry for the wait.

All the best!
Saint

another thing why there is a need to go from 30 min to much lower time frame ? 60 min and 30 min. isnt enough? ant we overanalysing things ? ( where it is absolutely not necessory ), if we smaller our time frame more n more n go through 5 min frame .. i hv few frnds who swear on anything and tell its a bad experiance, on 5 min time frame u betting on next 5 min, there is absolutely no garanty that 5 min time frame will give u direction of 30 min or 60 min,
crux of the matter is in 5 min time frame market hardly moves 10 to 15 nifty points( this also 35 % history data ) , so we only add the money in brokers account and when we hit vth loss its trade loss + brokerage, thats whyi got +ve vibes about 30min time frame for intra and felt no need to go down deeper, even 60 is fine, more the playing field better are chances and lesser whipsaws
p.s. all are personal views, i hv no rights to judge any ones method, what i felt i expressed hoping there wd others like me
No overanalysis,Alex......trying to see the big picture and the entire picture.We are basically trading the 30,the 60 for a broader perspective and the 15 to have a look at the pivots.

And we are not playing the 5......not interested in the small moves,although we have no choice in the matter.If we get 20 pts today,great.If we can milk 400 pts great.....

The trades are of the 30 still........wonder why you would think we are trading the small time frame.Suggest you go back and read Pg78 again ....all explained there.

Saint

i dont know if it fully correct or not as no1 has commented on it yet..confused abt addons & initial stoploss after SAR...dont know if saint's in town or not..meybe satya can throw sum light...
visual pivots or not, i dont understand..i understand only 1 type of pivots tht is as per rules..for me tht is the pivot.
WRB is a gud profit taking oppurtunity in intraday,but as per rules this a place to addon..
Nothing much visual in the Mini Flow,nothing called a major and minor pivot either......We have a pivot and that becomes the central focus of our attention around which the trades are formed.

Saint

Smart_trade

Everytime there is a pivot do you have to change stop loss following 2 bar rule or the nearest PH/PL? Is this the rule being followed?

vps
If no pivot,then the 2 bar method.......Pivots first always and is to us the more important one.

Saint

i mean in general...not only for 2dy..as soon as u r stopped out , u reverse..but thn where do u apply the initial stoploss then..trail stop as per rules.
All stops below prev pivots........

Saint

V

vvvv

Vikram,

Can't explain right now....Headed out tomorrow...Will not be around.But will be back online by tomorrow night.

Shall explain all at that time.

Sorry for the wait.

All the best!
Saint
pls take ur time...no hurry at all

Hi MB,

I saw somewhere in this thread stating that this strategy do not need any PL and PH. So can explain here why you use pivot low here?

Thanks
And Trillian,we did an about turn inPg 78..........was still in the process of finding something.Getting comfortable with it in the present form.

It's Pivots as always.........please do read that Page (78)

Saint

thts right,got it.this system is not as simple as it luks.basically u have to have the lookout for a pivot on the 30min & 15 min & the 2 bar method stoploss at the same time.
the pivots take more impotance , thus the stoploss has to be at the pivot.
today we got trend day,,but on a choopy day, this thing is going to make the difference between winning & loosing
Like the 60min Flow,the adds are back to its important stature........the choppy days will hurt the initial positions.Important to trade and capitalise on the big days.

Let's see how this goes.........

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.