Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

manojkch

Charts for the day

30-minutes

15-minutes
Thanks santosh. It is my Sincere request to you that keep posting 15/30/60 min charts for the day at the end of the session , after 3.30 pm every day. This will be most useful to newcomers to analyse the trades and learn the method ,who don't have access to NF charts.

Thanks once again.

shinchan

Well, I had this forum & Nifty one more chance. Guess, they both want me to stay on.
Hope to meet you guys again tomorrow in my original ID.
welcome back SUNIL.

continue your good work.

shinchan:)

ThE HaMmEr

moving stops usin 4 bar rule nw.......

I read in the rules that Four Bar rule comes into play only on completion of the 4th bar. I don't deny the importance of that low 2594, but either you guys are confused, or confusing new-comers, or simply in a hurry to rush up things.

Thank you.
I booked 3/4th at 2669.
Thank you Saint Sir, for my first non-paper trade profit.
Please HBK - put forward your views in a nicer manner without accusing people...

SK
I am very sorry Sk2001;
Perhaps the Teacher is not here & hence I was not getting comfortable with all this urgency to rush up things.
Well, I had this forum & Nifty one more chance. Guess, they both want me to stay on.
Hope to meet you guys again tomorrow in my original ID.
By looking at ur posts.....are u tsunil? :)

regards.
welcome back SUNIL.

continue your good work.

shinchan:)
as far as i knw i was angry wid his reply.... a bit hurt too....as he was angry wid me i think......

looking at d 1st few posts i dnt think it is sunil........he can never post nething like dis fr newcomers........or to me.......i know it..........cocky attitude....never from sunil.......all those who know sunil wud accept it...........he is very calm guy.......if ne query he wud explain it very simply...... thank u sunil......

he isnt sunil fr sure.......

HBK y donn u tell ur true identity........??? friend......:)

and shinchan who is dis ??? do u knw sunil ???

what all is gng on here ????

moderators please do something abt this.............:(

Last edited:

shinchan

For moderators/ super moderators
Is there a way to restrict one traderji ID to one particular IP address ?
This what saint said:

"Before we get started, please have a back up in anything and everything related to trading. If you trade online, at least two computers, two internet access, cable and dsl. In India, think you guys better have an Inverter as well. All this of course for the Intraday traders. Of course, your broker's phone no. must be easily accessible as well if you have to take that route. Basically a back up in everything."

Then what is the problem if somebody has a back up ID.?

grow up man. please leave the past. bygones are by gones. please turn a new leaf.

BTW your interpretation of OIpcr, etc., are very educative. please continue your good work.

shinchan

shinchan

True welcome back sunil sir, though hope shinchan you are not some duplicate too :D
No sir. I am a student of the market. This is my one and only ID. just going through the importatant links provided by bypraveen sir along with mini, 60min. nifty 1 and nifty2 threads for the past two months.

Neerajh,

hope this clarifies your doubt also. I just guessed that it may be sunil. but I really dont know whether it is sunil or not.

sorry for any inconvenience caused to the members.

shinchan

Status
Not open for further replies.