Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning to every one and special respect to teachers of this forum specially Saint, Ashish da, Sunil sir.
One more female to this male dominated forum. Investing for the last two year but new to trading. Studying threads of Ashish Da, Saint sir etc, and paper trading since May. Now Only I could get courage to go for it. Hope with the help of seniors I will succeed.
Thanks.

Good morning to every one and special respect to teachers of this forum specially Saint, Ashish da, Sunil sir.
One more female to this male dominated forum. Investing for the last two year but new to trading. Studying threads of Ashish Da, Saint sir etc, and paper trading since May. Now Only I could get courage to go for it. Hope with the help of seniors I will succeed.
Thanks.
good morning and best of luck:) god bless u

Thanks.

Asha welcom to Traderji.:)

Thanks.
Welcome to Traderji and to this thread,Asha.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.