Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvgandhi

Lvg, Is the bar you referring to a Topping tail doji!!!???? Not much idea about it!!! Seems not!!!
Had remained long (on paper ofcourse)!!! Frankly rules not yet clear!!!
I saw various terms for the same topping tail or inverted hammer etc. Doji as I understood should have narrow thin body normally in the middle. topping tail has the body at the bottom and hammer or bottoming tail has it at the top.

ThE HaMmEr

Presuming we have a close this candle at 4220-4222......and have a look at the candle now(it's at 4222 now)......if this candle stays here,we are shifting directions to below that candle's low -Rs9

To reiterate:If we get a Topping Tail Doji like candle,look to stop out and reverse positions at the low of the current candle -Rs9

If in the last minute,things move on up,all's fine.

Saint

Once again a reversal bar..........reversing again if this high is taken out.
Saint

sir did we go short after d low of 10:55 - 11:55 bar was taken out.......

was d sl fr dat trade 4252 ( 4243 + 9)

after the formation of next bar i.e. 11:55 - 12:55.....u mentioned reversing again if this high is taken out........that means if 4220.9(4211.90 + 9) if taken out we will reverse d position..........

* got ur point sir......ur post was wrongly posted here :D

* all confusion cleared........just 1 thing our sl still remains 4161 rite????

So far had opened with 6 lots,and out of 2 lots.......but looking to add over the prev bar's high and again over the pivot if looking strong.

Saint

rkkarnani

I saw various terms for the same topping tail or inverted hammer etc. Doji as I understood should have narrow thin body normally in the middle. topping tail has the body at the bottom and hammer or bottoming tail has it at the top.
Topping Tail Doji as Saint said it would have been had it closed at around 4222, giving it a narrow body!!!
May be it indeed is a Topping Tail Bar but certainly does not look like a doji!!! Did we reverse below this bars low!!!

sir did we go short after d low of 10:55 - 11:55 bar was taken out.......

was d sl fr dat trade 4252 ( 4243 + 9)

after the formation of next bar i.e. 11:55 - 12:55.....u mentioned reversing again if this high is taken out........that means if 4220.9(4211.90 + 9) if taken out we will reverse d position..........
Refer few posts above.....sorry about the confusion caused.

When you have a few threads and multiple posns open all at once,and answering some pms as well.........you tend to bungle big time.

Apologies..

Saint

Topping Tail Doji as Saint said it would have been had it closed at around 4222, giving it a narrow body!!!
May be it indeed is a Topping Tail Bar but certainly does not look like a doji!!! Did we reverse below this bars low!!!
Nope.......still long.

And looking to add.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.