Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Thanks,sunil and beethoven.This kind of words encourage newbies like me above which i earned trading this system.

Regards
VJAY

ThE HaMmEr

REVERSAL DAYS:

Means we had a move in one direction and then a right about turn in the opposite direction........A few examples:

JAN 28TH:Short at 5162....BAR 6 making new lows,bring the stops to high of BAR 4 VIZ.5130,which alos happens to be a higher pivot low,and the high of that pivot.....and a reversal candle on the 60.Long above 5130 + room.

JAN 31ST:Short at 5121,cover at 5160 +7=5167...Long at 5167,Out at 5191(Pivot on 15 and sideways on 30....cannot expect more on a day that had big move down and then a big move up and now looking to fall again)....Short at 5191,and cover at 5138 at close.

FEB 1ST:A reversal candle on the 60 and 30 and a higher pivot low on the 15/20 before a strong reversal.

FEB 4TH:Look at this one......keep this one in the memorybanks .....4 up bars,followed by a decisive break of previous LL,......the bullish candle followed by a bearish candle taking out the lows is sweet,if multiple bullish candles followed by a bearish candle that straight away breaks the previous LL.....even better.Bulls have no time to react,there is no indecision between bears and bulls before the fall happens,the bulls are caught out in surprise and in panic.......Reverse at that point to great profits.

FEB 25TH:There is a higher pivot low on the 15 again to help us with this one.

FEB 29TH:Again a Bottoming Tail on the 60.....higher pivot lows on the 15/20

MAR 4TH:2 Reversals here....again,15/60 alerts us.......although losses day I guess with the broker very happy.

MAR 10TH:Again,same as above.....except no tails on the 60.

MAR 28TH:Here again,there is an alert from the pivots on 15/20/30

More later!!

great posts by saint sir.......thank u so much fr everything....

i have a request to make.....can any 1 post japanese candlesticks charts supporting saint sir's post for reversal days......

i wud have done so.....but i donn have historical charts........:confused: ...really helpless here......

i have only live data.or 10 days data frm icharts.........

if ne1 can post it wud b great supporting information.....and great examples..........

thanx... :)

REVERSAL DAYS:

Means we had a move in one direction and then a right about turn in the opposite direction........A few examples:

JAN 28TH:Short at 5162....BAR 6 making new lows,bring the stops to high of BAR 4 VIZ.5130,which alos happens to be a higher pivot low,and the high of that pivot.....and a reversal candle on the 60.Long above 5130 + room.

JAN 31ST:Short at 5121,cover at 5160 +7=5167...Long at 5167,Out at 5191(Pivot on 15 and sideways on 30....cannot expect more on a day that had big move down and then a big move up and now looking to fall again)....Short at 5191,and cover at 5138 at close.

FEB 1ST:A reversal candle on the 60 and 30 and a higher pivot low on the 15/20 before a strong reversal.

FEB 4TH:Look at this one......keep this one in the memorybanks .....4 up bars,followed by a decisive break of previous LL,......the bullish candle followed by a bearish candle taking out the lows is sweet,if multiple bullish candles followed by a bearish candle that straight away breaks the previous LL.....even better.Bulls have no time to react,there is no indecision between bears and bulls before the fall happens,the bulls are caught out in surprise and in panic.......Reverse at that point to great profits.

FEB 25TH:There is a higher pivot low on the 15 again to help us with this one.

FEB 29TH:Again a Bottoming Tail on the 60.....higher pivot lows on the 15/20

MAR 4TH:2 Reversals here....again,15/60 alerts us.......although losses day I guess with the broker very happy.

MAR 10TH:Again,same as above.....except no tails on the 60.

MAR 28TH:Here again,there is an alert from the pivots on 15/20/30

More later!!
Thanks Saint,

This was a real eye opener! All doubts are starting to clear out now. Have started seeing reversals clearly.

Regards.

.............More than the winning systems presented he has shown us how to build a system from scratch. Which he intentionally or unintentionally really wanted to teach us.

MJ-
Till date,have kept away from the word system.....and believe me,my friend,very unintentional.

Saint

orderflow13

15 min tf

By alex_laxya

30 min tf

By alex_laxya

Quote by Saint

Hello Sir

Thanks for your efforts ...

The laying down of rules (once again) by you with detailed examples of the days must have taken lots of efforts...

I will need to go through everything bar-by-bar a few times over ...

Am sure to have a few aha moments as things get clearer to me ...

Thanks is all I can Say, again & again ...

THANKS SIR

Status
Not open for further replies.