Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Saint's Intraday Miniflow - live discussion

We have kept SAR as per two bar rule at 13:00 bar low -sf. It will be nice of you if you can explain why you didn't consider it?
Yes,LV..... A minute or two after I posted that,the market tanked and went short.But Vineet had already updated it almost immediately.

But more than the 2 bar method........the TF amalgamation stuff......Pivot on 15min charts of 3383 and reversal bar on 60min charts coinciding to a point,meeting up with the 2 bar method on 30.Short the break of 3383.

Saint

jatayoo

Jatayoo,

The first bar's moving fil triggers and we are long........yesterday's action,I mean.There is no thinking about this and that.

Long above Bar 1,SAR and short below Bar 4,EOD Profits as always......

Saint

ps:Jatayoo,plz go easy on the font size,multiple colours,etc...Thanks in Adv.
Saint Sir
I have almost omitted the colours.
font size i'll use rarely.

myvineet

thanx a lot ST da...

but what give me more surity in THAT SAR is pivot low in 15 min chart at 2.00 ..

at that time both 30 & 60 min bars are bearish means TFA agrees..so i stick with that SAR ..

Am i right there da ?

sorry to disturb you in vacation da...

regards

vineet
Yes,LV..... A minute or two after I posted that,the market tanked and went short.But Vineet had already updated it almost immediately.

But more than the 2 bar method........the TF amalgamation stuff......Pivot on 15min charts of 3383 and reversal bar on 60min charts coinciding to a point,meeting up with the 2 bar method on 30.Short the break of 3383.

Saint
thanx a lot SAINT & DA for clearing confusion..

regards

vineet

myvineet

vineet, avijit please look at the today post of kapil 123(in Nifty Futures MiniFlow Part -II at tradersaint.com)
regarding todays NF trades. where he did mention SAR 12:30 low acc to 2 bar method .
acc to kapil SAR is12:30 bar low-sf acc to 2 bar method but acc to vineet, avijit ,harsh and Lvgandhi SAR is13:00 bar low-sf
acc to 2 bar method .
so i think today we had different opinion about SAR.

Regards
Hemant
Hemant , have a look at that post of kapil again....

vineet

jamit_05

Go by the spirit of the rule and not by its strict defination.

I am supposed to be away from the markets....but find it difficult not to view the action atleast EOD.:)

Best wishes to all.....trade well....

Smart_trade
Yes Sir, it is the reason behind any rule that one is more interested in. The reson was elusive so was not using this rule as yet.

Upon reading your post clarity has set in. 4-bar rule helps us to protect profits, provided there is something substantial to protect. If the bars are limp then there is no point in bringing in this rule, as such there is nothing magical about 4 bars forming (no pattern or anything).

What you said is noteworth (like almost everything you say) that there have to be atleast one or two decently sized bars amongst those 4 bars for the rule to kick-in. Just plain old taily/limp bars are not enough. Such an incident happened last week where 4 bar rule was invoked upon limp bars...but soon there was some confusion as a senior back-out. :)

Thank you for coming to the rescue and putting things in proper perspective.

Sincerely,
Amit.

lvgandhi

Good Morning to All
NF High 3381.7 Low 3360

Status
Not open for further replies.