Going with the Intraday Mini-Flow!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleaseharsh

Re: Saint's Intraday Miniflow - live discussion

ok...i got tick data for all future script since may 08 to current date......just will work around to get a way to compress it all so that i can put it...
should i do it to rar file...but then also i will be around 90 mb...then can i upload such one big file on rapidshare ?

TFL

ok...i got tick data for all future script since may 08 to current date......just will work around to get a way to compress it all so that i can put it...
should i do it to rar file...but then also i will be around 90 mb...then can i upload such one big file on rapidshare ?
I donot have a rapid share premium account/4shared so no resume feature...it will be a waste of time if if it breaks by half. So I think you can upload it to y o u s e n d i t . c o m

Compress as much as possible(select max or e.d.), no need to worry about the format.

Thank you,

TFL

hari ..hang on...i have just registered to yousendit ...but i need yr email id...
Just put any email ids like [email protected] and upload.
After successful upload you will get a page with the download link copy the download link carefully and paste into a txt file and upload that txt file here.

Thank you very much pleaseharsh.

pleaseharsh

ok..i m doing as u said cuz never used yousendit before....newys i have put my own email id....now its uploading..with crap speed... it shows estimated time of around 1 and half hr to upload it... hope so dont get dc or electricity off in between...u got any software idea regarding uninterupted downloading...in case if i get dc it should continue from where it breakoff and not from very beginning..
regards
harsh

jatayoo

Hi,

I am a day trader but I trade in the New York Stock exchange. I stumbled upon your forum and I am amazed to see the following of two thread's: Saint's intraday minoflow.

However, I have searched and searched on the forum but nowhere can I find the original thread. Has anyone tried this in the New York Stock Exchange??

Can someone please forward me the original thread?? Would really appreciate it. If anyone has ever used this on NYSE, are there any tweaks to the method you use. Sorry for posting this request here.

Regards,
Salman.
hi glom.
you can try it on any exchange.It will work.....provided it is followed meticulously..
I understand the basic concepts and I feel confident about it on any exchange.It is not 'pivots' or any such predefined concepts that mark out ranges to trade in or trade out of.
Only one prerequisite to my mind : ability to read candlestick charts.:clapping::clapping:

TFL

ok..i m doing as u said cuz never used yousendit before....newys i have put my own email id....now its uploading..with crap speed... it shows estimated time of around 1 and half hr to upload it... hope so dont get dc or electricity off in between...u got any software idea regarding uninterupted downloading...in case if i get dc it should continue from where it breakoff and not from very beginning..
regards
harsh
I will be extremely fast if you are able to upload to my ftp server.
smartftp is a good one for that. Let me know if you want, think time can be reduced to half.

Status
Not open for further replies.