Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm...so you guys reverted to long in ABAN.
I'm still holding short position Stop at 2113+20= 2133.

Few more points:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When following the 60min Flow,........all your entry,exit,stops whatever....all are based on the 60min charts.

But keep an eye on the 30min charts for better clarity as to the happenings within the 60min candle........no pivots should break on the 30 as the 60 roars upwards.

A break in 30 is an indication of things to come..........it's enough to revert our positions.

Why then can't we call it the 30min Flow?You could if you want......but we are in general trying to be on the right side of the 60 using the 30 as an aid.

I sincerely hope I have not added to the confusion.......

Saint
This is for you prabhjeet sir.:)

Ankit

Second this ,Saint plz incorporate the same in your future charts so that we can pin point & mark the exact bars in our chart more Easily.
asishda

pl see this indicator will help ? Which i am using it in metastock it will identify the pivots and stay in it's earlier
Position even a new PH OR PL forms

charan

Last edited:
I have been trying to stop myself from speaking it but I think we are on a wrong path. I dont know how far we can get by using these tiny miny pivots all the time. I mean Saint is an expert trader who can think when is the time to use these ultra minor pivots and when to ignore them but in this process many of new learners like us will loose perspective which is far worse a loss than financial loss.

Saint I know everyone is feeling very confident following these pivots rt. now only becoz. everyone knows you are nearby to help but think of the day when you are not around to help, it would be total chaos and I am sure that day will come sooner than later.

So I request Saint & other seniors to plz. follow our visual pivots for the sake of discipline of our fellow team members or this beautiful concept will end in an ugly outcome and that would be a real waste of precious time that Saint & others have devoted
The moves in the NF are different from JPA.....in JPA,I would tell you,only the visual pivots that are obviously staring at you.But NF is a different ball game.........I had said in the beginning of this thread,that I am reluctant to talk about Nifty Futs.Precisely for this reason..........in JPA,trade the obvious pivots.In NF,trade every pivot.......Too many gap ups and gap downs.It can be a bit of a turbulent river,but one that still has a definite direction its Flow,and we have had to adapt.

Which is why I was hoping that I could get people to see what I meant,trade the easy stuff,like JPA,etc before progressing on to the NF.But unfortunately,this thread went on auto gear to directions that I had not meant it to go........people were not interested in stocks,they wanted NF,but here multiple tweaks are a must to survive.Active intervention and a focussed mind is a must.As the thread progressed to what people felt that I might mean,I have had no other alternative but to bring in NF.....and with NF comes the multiple minor adaptations.

I reiterate,NF with all its gaps,and strong moves are a trend trader's fantasy.........and if every pivot that needs to be traded is not traded,it is the trend trader's worst nightmare.

I hope to introduce things slowly as it can get a bit of a mouthful to swallow all at once.

Reiterating:The method remains the same,but how many adds,how much filter to give,whether we look at the 60 and the 30,or just the 60,or if we are looking and trading the visually obvious pivots,or every pivot,etc, ......... all different for different stocks.

Saint

Saint what was the level to go long on JPA 162.9 or 164.9
Above the pivot or above the first bar high is the question.........in this case,opens at 160-ish,and made a high of 162.90.Enter in the first bar itself at 162.90.You have your break and you have your post filter price.

Saint

Since NF movement is so steep since morning, can we consider 30 Mins PL (1.30 PM Bar Low 4337) for Reversal

Cheers
Yep.........but have a set method and Plan about it and do it again and again.Had mentioned a few things the last few posts........do go over them.

Saint

joined the aban party at 2087.90, please be kind & gentle oh mighty saint, as this is my virgin 60 mins flow trade... :D
Even if you fail this time,Czar,you are too much of a seasoned trader to know that you have a million more chances so long as you reverse at the right places.

So,not to worry.....and wishing you all the best!

Saint

ps::D on the mighty saint bit.

V

vvvv

hi saint,
wht method u use to find out the filters ??? any special fomula or sum volatility based thing or sum indicator??

Status
Not open for further replies.