Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rh6996

Quote:
Originally Posted by rh6996
I think it was Saint who mixed up the trades here Beethoven!!!! Your query would be more appropriate if addressed to Saint as to why the reversal was taken yesterday as per mini flow rules!!! There was no visually obvious Pivot here, though we got one PL by the close!!! But in haste we reversed as per WRB breakdown!!! I sincerely feel that Saint's decision was sudden!!
Kanchan,we don't trade the visually obvious pivot anymore.........as had said countless number of times,the visually obvious pivot trade is no more what we do.We do take those and others too...........my decision was far from sudden.

But getting increasingly fatigued by the old hands that refuse to accept change.
Saint, No one refuses to accept the change!!! In all honesty ask people to respond to a simple query : How many were willing to reverse where you did without your pointing it out!!! The rule was very much in place in mini not here. Even Rakesh's or was it Prabhjeet, dont remember!!! responce tells us he has also incorporated this change only the Friday
Quote:
Its wrong even to accept whatever Saint writes as correct blindly!!! Do weigh it in your mind and see whether there is an "if" coming , a query coming!!! Problem is we accept it blindly and change our view accordingly, mould our responce also!!! (Saint no aspersion to your actions or views also not written to criticize you)!!!
No,my friend,you don't mean to criticise me........you mean to laugh at others for not criticising me.

Now this is your interpretation.... though I repeat, it is wrong to accept whatever you write blindly....it was fine initially but not any more!!! A debatable point needs to be debated and tested and then accepted, otherwise where is the difference between a thread giving tips and a thread teaching how to fish!!! You may ridicule me for my choise of words but am sorry had never learnt to mince words when I am sure of my views though they may sound wrong to others but what matters is whether I consider them correct!!!

Quote:
In all probabilites Saint wud be proved correct but friends how long do we continue to use him as a crutch!!! Saint says do this, we do it and then nod our head in agreement!!!
I had said that I would be helping this thread out in the initial phases through the recent change...........Believe me when I tell you that I am finding it difficult to manage all that I do.I did it only to help the process in the initial phases.
Saint I am sorry to have used the same language that i use with others to have used with you!!! Maybe u deserve better!!! But when you talk of recent change this present trade was not taken as per recent change!!! There is no mention of this anywhere before this trade!!!

I was wrong!

Quote:
The question raised by Inspire is MOST GENUINE and needs proper attention!!! Dont act in haste and accept that okay we shall do this in future too!! Most here have back tested as per Saionts rules, now howmany rechecked the historical data with this amended rule and what was the difference in the out put, the profit!!!
The trade was off a breakdown from the congestion......not because of some failed WRB breakout pattern.You have it dead wrong there,my friend!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhjeetrana
IF 10pm up bar is negated on downside we can consider it as reversal, right Saint?
Makes sense, but we never had that in the 60min flow system....if its a pivot then im missing to see it clearly....

MJ-

Post by Prabhjeetrana:
MJ the above post from Saint makes me believe that now we are trading failed breakouts on 60 min. also. Anyways I am now short at 2843

Quote:
Or
iginally Posted by prabhjeetrana
IF 10pm up bar is negated on downside we can consider it as reversal, right Saint?

Yes Prabhjeet.......a WRB on high volume with no follow through and negated to the downside.That tells us something of a reversal........what we are going on though is a sideways move breakdown.

Saint

Well I may have studied through Hindi medium in Rajasthan, I may be weak in English but not weak enough not to understand simple english!!!

Quote:
I might be totally wrong becauseut Saint might have seen that this WRB breakdown is working fine in 60 min.flow also in the past...though I did find that on a number of occasions the WRB got reversed much sooner and trading the Pivot would save us from a false trade!!! But I checked just casually and not throughly!!! I said : "Saints decision was sudden!!" because had Saint thought over it he would have posted the amended rule(s) the previous day when the market was off!!! But he mentioned it at the last minutes of the actual trade!!!

Because there was no amendment.....no changes........Kanchan,think you need a re-look ......You see not and blast those who see,.....my friend,a bit of humility is something that you need........I am prepared to help you see what I see,but your words are too strong,too sarcastic.......if indeed you have that small amount of respect for me in some way,the way you post needs correcting,needs change......your "what" is not the issue,your "how" is!

I have to agree to it Saint, after re reading my post I also realise the HOW of mine was wrong!!! But frankly a few PM's made me do it!!! No use discussing it here!!! But i agree my language needs refinement!!!

Quote:
Ofcourse Saint shall be able to clear this, though no clarification is required!!!! If Saint says it works, it wil work, but let us also do our work of 'rechecking' by past analysis!!!
A rule change is a rule change and Iam no one to argue on it, but then my views are mine and have aired them knowing very well that the same shall antagonise a lot of people here but feel its all a part of learning!!

Many of us have removed the "I" from our trades but most of us are yet to remove "Saint" from our trades!!!

This is again an effort in that direction only!!!!
Not to worry.....Saint will remove himself from all trades done here.

Seems I do not agree to this.... the requirement is not Saint removing himself, the need is for others including me to remove Saint from the Trades which we have very failed!!!

Quote:
For once I think Saint has deviated from the rules!!! (Excuse me Saint for this view)

-Kanchan
Never,my friend,never........I live by my Rules and I die by my rules....They have had to be fine tuned,and tweaked,.......but I stick by them.One has to ask himself.....Did I deviate?Or didn't you understand?
Well I differ Saint, but if I post my views it will raise another controversy!!!

It is sad though.........but the amount that I have been criticised within this thread leaves a bitter feeling in the mouth.
Dont know anyone other than me has ever criticised you..... dont know about PM's
Anyway,no big deal........wanted to make sure that people could stand on their own feet..........seems that it is already achieved and no further involvement from me is required.
Please read my next post in this regards addressed to you and then decide about your actions in this regard!!!

Wishing you all the very best!
Saint
Thanx!!!!

ps:I will no more post in this thread,except on weekends......Then,I am going to post here the trades that should have been over the week......And we can then compare notes.
Please do not penalise others for my indiscreation!!!

rh6996

Ah,you too RK......For once you and Kanchan are on the same page!

Anyway,very tired........all feel free to interpret the way you like.

Saint
Hi RKK, he he he!!! Saint says we are on the same page!!! Means we are on the same level!!!! So as per your words "You are a mental case too."
:D

rh6996

TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO DISRUPT THIS BEAUTIFUL THREAD

why dont u try these stunts in other threads started by CV or OXY or CZAR..(these are the only ones cuming to my mind).do u have the guts??????
ull be insulted in such a way & in such a manner tht ur pants will drop to the ground & ull never mak the mistake of doing it again.
its not tht those people are bad & sarcastic...its wht u deserve.
80% of the people here are not trading...they want to see & learn..
fine.....
many more are paper trading....fine....
& suddenly out of these very people 1 jumps up & says saint is wrong...
not accepted at all..........
frankly speaking none of these people earn 5% of saint is earning...sorry for tht, but thts the truth....
so how on earth u have a right to criticise saint...

its high time sum modifications are done to this traderji platform
1)lock these imp threads by a password.
2)password will be given only by the thread starter & u can read the contents & post only if u have the password.without the password u cant see anything.
3)if the thread starter feels any1 is creating confusion purposely,then he can throw tht person out of the thread.

I SENSE SUMTHING LIKE THIS WUD HAPPEN IN THE MINIFLOW THREAD ALSO.
got to go but will write more later 2dy....
wht is happenin is ridiculuos
Hello V4, there is no difference between you and me!!! I overreacted and so did you!!!!! Why do you think you are the guardian angel here!!! Thats all bull **** about CV OXY or CZAR, I wud not hesitate to post my views there too had I been following there thread and found something untenable as per my view!!
You might have lost some weight and your pants are loose and ready to fall!!! A guardian angel talking such language!!! :D

-- This one is for all of us.
Perfect Ending
-----------------

I wanted a perfect ending.
Now I've learned, the hard way.

Some poems don't rhyme.
Some stories don't have
a clear beginning, middle, or an end.

Life is about - not knowing, having to change,
taking the moment and making the best of it
without knowing what's going to happen next.

Friends -
SORRY -
I apologize to everyone , disciples, true learners having unintentionally leading to this problem & debate.

THANKS -
To all who have genuinely tried to respond.

FORGIVE -
Each other for the hard feelings caused and move ahead. Life is about moving ahead.

TRUST -
Trust Saint for selflessly trying to help us. Remove our Glasses and genuinely try to observe and learn from his perception, his view, his logic,
his answers, his experience, his sweat and his hard work.

LEARN -
Keep changing , keep evolving , Question , But let us not point fingers as when we point finger towards someone there are three fingers aimed at us.

HUMBLE REQUEST -
As Saint Sir has mentioned , more backtesting needs to be done to ensure that WRB breakdown trades would work in 60mins the same as in 30mins miniflow.
And many have already pointed out about handling Gaps etc.

I plead to Saint Sir to please do not leave this thread . Please Sir, this thread and the mini-flow is genuinely EVOLVING with you at the helm of affairs.
Without you the ship will go astray. To even do a fraction of what you are doing on a continual, consistent basis will take me years.

-- This one is for Saint.
Life Is A Bright Sky
-------------------

Life is like a bright sky;
and clouds represent instances of unhappy times.

Sometimes the clouds are so dark;
It's hard to remember the sun still shines.
Be patient. The light will return.
It's just waiting for an opportunity to peek through.

Regards
INspire.

Please rake up your memory and post the trades!!!! None there in the charts posted by Saint!!!!
Your memory does not seem to be serving you right!!!! Remember this is not mini flow as pointed out by Bee too to Inspire!!!
Here's the qstn asked by Komal ...
And the answer by Saint...
Yes Komal......and great Eye!

Saint
Its not all of a sudden induced rule. I was looking at the 12.00 AM bar for the pivot formation... But the mistake which I made is that I calculated 2847-15 as SAR, but later Saint corrected it to 2858-15. Hope you got the answer...

R

ratan jain

WoW!

Maybe Saint SHOULD take a 3 week break from this thread.
Thats what I feel, because people here are taking him for granted.

When we have no one here to clarify our doubts and we manage to screw ourselves, a feat that can be done by traders and traders only, we shall realise the importance of Saint.

And yes, WE HAVE MANAGED TO SCREW THIS THREAD.. CONGRATS!

To all detractors here, well done, your mission accomplished.
To all people who respect saint, dont worry, he wont leave us hanging here.

If need be, we will set up a chat room which will be BY INVITATION only..... hope technical people here can help out.

That way we can keep all GREAT people out and all humble learners in :)

Not to worry.....Saint will remove himself from all trades done here.

ps:I will no more post in this thread,except on weekends......Then,I am going to post here the trades that should have been over the week......And we can then compare notes.
many have come and gone but there are very few people like you , cv ,asishji and karthik who have stayed right through teaching many of us the different aspects of trading . Two of them are already not posting... asishji has started distancing himself due to pre-occupations . Now you are the only person left . If you start posting only in week-ends then one has to question the wisdom of many of us visiting this forum on week-days from now.
On a final note there is a old saying" if a dog barks at a mountain , the pain is felt by the dog not the mountain "( translated from tamil to english ).

beethoven

Here's the qstn asked by Komal ...

And the answer by Saint...

Its not all of a sudden induced rule. I was looking at the 12.00 AM bar for the pivot formation... But the mistake which I made is that I calculated 2847-15 as SAR, but later Saint corrected it to 2858-15. Hope you got the answer...
Yes Senty,

Please go thru all the posts on Oct 17, 2008. That was the day when we were drilled about this type of pivot on 60 min flow method. That day also Saint got dismayed that we could not see this. But missing this again!!! we only are at fault here, friends.

So you see Saint, your presence is a must here pleeeease

Bee

myvineet

I just want to request rh6996 to plz forgive us & leave us all alone . who asked her to come & save us from anybody?

what we are doing is absolutely fine & don't want any help from her [atleast]

it is our shear bad luck that whenever we thought that now we are going well on our learning path. something will just come like" bolt from blue" & every thing just scattered away

hope all these dark cloud will scatter soon & we will get rays of sun again ..

Status
Not open for further replies.