Getbhavcopy error - ASCII file for Nov 1

aryan.

Re: Bhavcopy NSE - ASCII file for Nov 2

Still waiting for the fix . Meanwhile uploaded today's file.

Sesha
The volume of NSENIFTY is wrong. In your file its

NSENIFTY,20101103,6150.6,6182.5,6146.8,6160.5, 137878156,0

while on nseindia its different.

03-Nov-2010 6150.60 6182.50 6146.80 6160.50 111324417

Please Double check such issues because if our data is wrong then trading with such wrong data will turn out to be very dangerous.

If anyone needs bhavcopy with delivery volume as wells as nse index data then check out

http://craytheon.com/stocks/bhavcopy/2010-11-03-NSE-EQ-IDX.txt

ksesha

Aryan,

Sorry for the trouble cause to you. I will stop posting from tomorrow.

I had no intention to cause any harm to you or any other member of this forum. I mentioned it very clearly in my original post about the volumes and it is not for everyone but for a few.

Regards
Sesha

ksesha

Aryan,

I have no intention to cause any harm to you or any other member of this forum. I mentioned it very clearly in my original post.

[Hi since the software is giving error, I have downloaded the bhavcopy from NSE and prepared a text file in the same format.

It include all the stock related data. Index data is missing but for NIFTY with volumes same as yesterday.

Hope it is useful for a few.]

aryan.

Aryan,

I had no intention to cause any harm to you or any other member of this forum. I mentioned it very clearly in my original post about the volumes and it is not for everyone but for a few.

Regards
Sesha
Relax man, No need to apologize. We are all helping each other.

ksesha

When someone like you felt that it is needed to warn me about the dangers, it is appropriate from my side to apologize.

The volume of NSENIFTY is wrong. In your file its

NSENIFTY,20101103,6150.6,6182.5,6146.8,6160.5, 137878156,0

while on nseindia its different.

03-Nov-2010 6150.60 6182.50 6146.80 6160.50 111324417

Please Double check such issues because if our data is wrong then trading with such wrong data will turn out to be very dangerous.

If anyone needs bhavcopy with delivery volume as wells as nse index data then check out

http://craytheon.com/stocks/bhavcopy/2010-11-03-NSE-EQ-IDX.txt
Hi since the software is giving error, I have downloaded the bhavcopy from NSE and prepared a text file in the same format.

It include all the stock related data. Index data is missing but for NIFTY with volumes same as yesterday.

Hope it is useful for a few.

Regards
Sesha
Relax man, No need to apologize. We are all helping each other.

kaly422000

Aryan,

I have no intention to cause any harm to you or any other member of this forum. I mentioned it very clearly in my original post.

[Hi since the software is giving error, I have downloaded the bhavcopy from NSE and prepared a text file in the same format.

Hope it is useful for a few.]
pls cool , u r doing a NICE JOB

Aryan,

Regards
Sesha

Nice gesture from nice person.
mistake may happen but your intention was to help others.
:clapping::clapping:

I found double entry for Titan. Instead of volume, Turnover was entered.Anyhow the member has given a method to convert bhavcopy to ascii file. thanks for the same. Before posting kindly check the accuracy.