Getbhavcopy is not working

bijoy2526

since two to three days facing problem with data down loading with getbhacopy. screen shot is attached.
can any one suggest any solution to overcome this.is it problem with nse web site?I had down loaded ABCD from josh many days before
same problem there too. can any one suggest how can I get EOD data s alternatively .The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.error is appearing.

Last edited:

rvlv

since two to three days facing problem with data down loading with getbhacopy. screen shot is attached.
can any one suggest any solution to overcome this.is it problem with nse web site?I had down loaded ABCD from josh many days before
same problem there too. can any one suggest how can I get EOD data s alternatively .The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a receive.error is appearing.
a new version is released on its website try it

kaly422000

nse beta site now become regular site and old one renamed so all free downloader have to change or update but author of main eod downloader "nse eod data downloader" is not responding any query. paid metstock data provider also may face problem and have to update software