Getbhavcopy error

I am using this software since a few days to download eod data, but yesterday onwards it is showing error. Is this a paid software ? And what are the other good options to download bhavcopy to amibroker?

yea may be in ur part it is working fine but the issue cropped up from yesterday. did u download yesterday or b4 that?
i tried again now, even though the utility screen was showing error, the bhavcopy file got downloaded .

saivenkat

Other than Getbhav copy.. can some one suggest a good EOD DOWNLOADER for BSE-500 constituents?.

I looked for Bhavyait, another eod one for bse, but then i eod goes in the form of excel format.. even that one is so tedious and not good IMO.. LOOKING FOR ALTERNATES?

Other than Getbhav copy.. can some one suggest a good EOD DOWNLOADER for BSE-500 constituents?.

I looked for Bhavyait, another eod one for bse, but then i eod goes in the form of excel format.. even that one is so tedious and not good IMO.. LOOKING FOR ALTERNATES?
there is Hakija and EOD DOWNLOADER from volumedigger, but i am yet to try these although the feedback has been good.