General Trading Chat

Dear ST Da
some days back In one of your post related to how to trade weak trend by pivot method.You have suggested there that instead of buying breakout, we should buy in dips in intraday trading.
Can you please explain it with one chart to give it more clearity..On what point, should we enter, as we are not entering on pivot breakout? so whats our entry criteria & where should we enter?
Thanks
I gave you the idea....the rules one has to form depending upon whether one is swing trading or day trading......and they should be your own rules...somebody else"s rules you will not be comfortable with.....one has to think his own ways....hundreds of charts posted by many people will not help and the usual questions like where to enter...where to keep stoploss...where to take profits will remains as questions .

Just see the chart posted by anml above and see if you can apply pivot trading principles to this chart with your rules of entry and exit.

Smart_trade

Think can i post pivot regarding posts here ST sir and TP bhai will allows it , as thread is general trading chat ?

ST sir , is these first and second vph and vpl with question marks are right ? marked as broken previuos minor erl broken ( second one tight sideways also ) , and last vph and vpl marked as tight sideways ?

Markings look fine...now you have to see if you can find out 3-4 points on the chart where the reward to risk is maximum...just trade those......it is enough for making a comfortable living..one need not go on hammering trades on each pivot ..

Smart_trade

Ashwani Gujral posted his July 5 BNF trades and his Zerodha ledger for 3 months and full 17 months.....very impressive figures.

https://twitter.com/gujralashwani?lang=en

We have a choice of rejecting it as a bogus stuff or go into deep, study how he trades and see if we could improve our performance. I prefer the second alternative and I have already seen where he traded on the chart...

Smart_trade

Ashwani Gujral posted his July 5 BNF trades and his Zerodha ledger for 3 months and full 17 months.....very impressive figures.

https://twitter.com/gujralashwani?lang=en

We have a choice of rejecting it as a bogus stuff or go into deep, study how he trades and see if we could improve our performance. I prefer the second alternative and I have already seen where he traded on the chart...

Smart_trade
Looking at his trades on 5th July, he must have bought BNF within 1-2 minutes of opening. After that the price didn't touch 26430 area till EOD. That's pretty fast thinking and reacting and typing.

1530984354742.png

Also notice that he has changed his order type to NRML from the earlier MIS.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
All the experts are bearish, so let's all get ready for some rapid upside :D
Most traders are getting smarter.. thinking like you..
So, this time market will not give either the rapid upside or the rapid downside. It is rather chopping both sides rapidly. :playful:

XRAY27

Looking at his trades on 5th July, he must have bought BNF within 1-2 minutes of opening. After that the price didn't touch 26430 area till EOD. That's pretty fast thinking and reacting and typing.

View attachment 26467

Also notice that he has changed his order type to NRML from the earlier MIS.
These are entries are based on levels ( Gann, S&P Fib on HTF etc),,i reacted on close of 5 mins candle as it was above PDH and VAH which ended in net gain of 40 points, IMO reaction upon levels is one of the main weapon of big traders ,secondly there ability to spot tight range markets !!!
i lack second trait so ended in loss in june series :mad::(:blackeye:

Last edited: