General Trading Chat

Da,

Do you see any other stock fundamentally more stronger than Maruti ....??
yes...you know my stocks ...I find HDFC Bank is stronger than Maruti...Maruti is more volatile but HDFC Bank is slow and steady performer.

Investors should take their own decision about at what price they want to buy...else 250 points correction me logon ki tabiyat bigad jati hai and others start worrying about investors losing "hard earned money":D

Smart_trade

y250 points correction me logon ki tabiyat bigad jati hai and others start worrying about investors losing "hard earned money":D

Smart_trade
:D:lol::rofl::D:lol::rofl:

Bajaj Finance ..!!!!!

Balle Balle ......!!!

Subhadip

yes...you know my stocks ...I find HDFC Bank is stronger than Maruti...Maruti is more volatile but HDFC Bank is slow and steady performer.

Investors should take their own decision about at what price they want to buy...else 250 points correction me logon ki tabiyat bigad jati hai and others start worrying about investors losing "hard earned money":D

Smart_trade
Rightly said sir.....

vikas2131

Smart_trade
hahhah hum to bank lootere ha ST da....isliye they are right to worry about hard earned money of others :rofl::lol: