General Trading Chat

Reliance EW analysis (by john302928)

Currently if I were to trade then i would keep my Sl at the wave iv. Currently i feel wave iv is over. but we have to wait for subwave i of wave v to be over so that we can be confident on the wave 4 completion and exact SL

Moneycontrol News

11:29 am Maruti Suzuki at record high: Maruti Suzuki India which reported its results for the quarter ended March last month has been on an uptrend since them. The stock has rallied over 30 percent so far in the year 2017, but the rally is not over yet.

In an interview with CNBC-TV18, the management Maruti Suzuki expects a strong double digit volumes growth. It is possible for the company to sustain 15 percent annual growth in FY18”, says Kenichi Ayukawa, MD& CEO at Maruti Suzuki India Ltd

Global investment bank, CLSA in a report earlier this week raised 12-month target price to Rs8,100 on expectations of higher demand environment, and volume growth. It raised its 12-month target price to Rs8100 from Rs7600 earlier.

“Our channel checks and discussions with OEMs suggest that PV retail demand has improved sharply in the past two months. If this sustains, then FY18 will be the first double-digit growth year for Indian PV industry since FY11,” said the report.

red Tsunami in the last hour in which chart?
perhaps you didnt get to my post

Y'day my chart was indicating for a wild move (but conditional), but being an expiry day, I was a bit skeptical to add more (whether the move was for May series or for June series). But when BNF crossed a congestion range, it was clear that move was right there and I went for a buying spree for May as well as June series.

And so that was GREEN TSUNAMI in my trade book, all green (with 1-2 red entries)

And in the after noon, it was time for profit booking

And that was RED TSUNAMI in my trade book, all red (with 1-2 green also)

I hope it is clear now

31000already done.Let us see where it goes next .

ST

wisp

perhaps you didnt get to my post

Y'day my chart was indicating for a wild move (but conditional), but being an expiry day, I was a bit skeptical to add more (whether the move was for May series or for June series). But when BNF crossed a congestion range, it was clear that move was right there and I went for a buying spree for May as well as June series.

And so that was GREEN TSUNAMI in my trade book, all green (with 1-2 red entries)

And in the after noon, it was time for profit booking

And that was RED TSUNAMI in my trade book, all red (with 1-2 green also)

I hope it is clear now
ok, got it. How many trades yesterday?

-----------------------------------