General Trading Chat

ap*

Looks like Bn is headed to the gap between 300-400. A quick round of downmove followed by a resumption of the trend maybe ? 22500 and 9370 are being held sacred by the longs. Nothing like a quick move below both those zones to change the overall sentiment to bearish.
In the race of proving who called the downmove first im a contender too and i posted it before anyone live while the market was open.:D yesterday.

Meanwhile in other useful news i made 0 in this downmove apart from loosing on my long term holdings.:lol:

The supreme call on the markets was made by someone here that on friday morning while both the indices were roaring up he asked if the correction was only done with one day ?

Looking at re entry into bajaj finance in small batches.

Dmart is falling like anything, anybody averaging?

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk
I bought some in the morning...kept order to buy some more at 695 average...but average only if you dont get unnerved if there is further 50 points fall...

I Bought some small qty of Maruti at 6690 yesterday...it is up today but it could have gone down also.

Smart_trade

In the race of proving who called the downmove first im a contender too and i posted it before anyone live while the market was open.:D yesterday.

Meanwhile in other useful news i made 0 in this downmove apart from loosing on my long term holdings.:lol:

The supreme call on the markets was made by someone here that on friday morning while both the indices were roaring up he asked if the correction was only done with one day ?

Looking at re entry into bajaj finance in small batches.
I had asked that question and also posted that I am expecting further correction...but I am in no race ....

Now happy that I can deploy my idle funds in this correction..

Smart_trade

ap*

I had asked that question and also posted that I am expecting further correction...

Now happy that I can deploy my idle funds in this correction..

Smart_trade
ST sir offcourse i knew it was you. So did the markets:). Apart from Dmart any other stocks on your watch list for the near term? Looking at entry into Bajaj finance and techm starting today with 100 shares each. Feels like the bad times for IT are over. The charts seem to think so too.

I will be thankful, if someone please post 30 min candle chart for last 40-45 days and daily chart since inception, of DMART
Thanks

Disclaimer: I do not have any investment in the scrip nor intending,
Also I dont do any intraday trading in the scrip

DMART EOD

DMART 30 Minutes chart

Last edited: