General Trading Chat

After breaching BRN it agained climbed back 40 odd points before crashing..

I am sure some great people may have been short from 1 pm on!! Absolutely NO entry for me though, I was just enjoying the waterfall.
sorry didnt get you
as per 1 min chart, BNF breached 900 for 885 for first time and then when breached 900 for second time, it crashed.

wisp

A very nice article earlier posted in DP trading blog (which is now temporarily closed) by fellow TJer niftynirvana (Rajesh)

http://blog.opentrader.com/are-you-making-this-fatal-hidden-trading-mistake/

Key takeaway for me is:

Picture a long line of dots. Each dot is a trade. And this current trade is only one in that long line of similar trades. Since the line is so long you don’t care about the results of any specific dot. You just care about putting as many of these good dots on the line as possible.

wisp

Am I thinking right?

Does any world market close around 10.30 IST, causing Indian market to reverse or range during 10-10.30?

MCX open has some impact I think around 10 and NSE closing has some impact on MCX between 3 to 3.30

Australia closing 11 to 11.30

Nz looks like 10 to 10.30

Last edited:
Glenmark is bleeding crazy. Down by 13%
:41 am Buzzing: Glenmark Pharmaceuticals share price hit a 52-week low of Rs 760, down 16 percent intraday after its quarterly earnings missed analysts' estimates and sequential profit was sharply lower.

Profit during January-March quarter increased 23 percent year-on-year to Rs 183.7 crore, largely aided by the exclusivity of generic cholesterol lowering drug Zetia, but overall earnings were much below Street estimates. Revenue rose 6 percent to Rs 2,457.2 crore YoY.

The bottomline growth was impacted by Rs 81 crore exceptional item, high expenses and decline in sales across Europe, Latin America, and other markets. The expenses shot up 13.6 percent to Rs 2,152 crore on sequential basis.

Profit on sequential basis declined 61 percent and revenues by 4 percent.

A CNBC-TV18 poll of analysts estimated the net profit to be in the range of Rs 511 crore to Rs 689 crore and revenues at Rs 2,982 crore for the quarter.

"Share" in Zerodha Kite does not generate the image code which can be posted on forums,earlier version of Kite had this facility which was useful.

Smart_trade