General Trading Chat

wisp

You can become messiah for me.
You must be knowing the details how to convert blackmoney into white without getting caught. Please explain in detail, so that I may use a similar method to get my xx lakhs exchanged. Thanks
“Small fishes are dying, while big crocodiles are enjoying. Demonetisation is like PM clearing the pond to kill the crocodiles. Not realising crocodiles can live on land as well,” Yechury said. Questioning the government’s logic behind scrapping old Rs 500, Rs 1000 notes, Yechury said that 86 per cent of the transactions in the country are in cash and 80.8 per cent of the rural population was not covered by the banking system. He said only 6 per cent of the black money is in cash.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...nd-to-kill-crocodiles-sitaram-yechury4378657/

Why did you get involved with such a lafda ?? The banks have a very active whistleblower policy, you should inform some authorities about it.

Just out of curiosity, how much did it cost him ?

I was Not involved at any stage. Got to believe the story he told me. He has lot of connections (and I have experienced this myself), so I believed his version. He helped me twice in two different cases in the past, so I cannot expose him as it will be bewafai. Also I have no proof except his version. But this stuff is really going on there is no denying about it :)

vagar11

Traderji will need hell lot of money to buy/rent servers to store our uploads. So they have given facility for external image sharing sites.

So there is no other way for us.
Yeah.

You can safely budget for $50 per TB to store your images, then add your compute requirements (depending on what the website actually does) Which would likely add around 200-500 per month for a good, HA archietcture in a single location. (source:quora)

Often I find that intraday time correction eats up most of the profit made. My plan is to trail on pivots, but often good profit disappears, any input on how to handle this would be great. The day I decide, ok, I am not going to wait for time correction is the day price will move smoothly in the original direction without taking opp side of time correction :) :D fate? or is there a better way to manage this?
Maybe go for middle road then ? Can Take partial profits at 1X / 2X etc of initial risk. How much to take out you can decide based on trade confidence.

Makes it very easy on mind once cash bells start ringing ..

amandeep86

Traderji will need hell lot of money to buy/rent servers to store our uploads. So they have given facility for external image sharing sites.

So there is no other way for us.
Their is a a way ,use your own google Drive for saving images ,Change in settings from external site storage to Google Drive.

No body can delete images from personal drives.

So if all posters post from their own google drive ,images will never be deleted from them