General Trading Chat

Guys what to do with Axis Bank shares ?
RBI clarified that they ll not cancel its license. Still is it wise to hold it ?
Surprisingly private banks are more involved (like it is the case globally in fraudulent activities) in turning black into white than the much derided sarkari banks! If not licence cancellation then they may face penalty. So lots of uncertainty there. Tread carefully.

Last edited:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Can you tell me more about why/how this license cancel thing??
May be it was a rumour, but Axis Bank officials are actively involved in converting black money to white. Thats why this doubt.

May be it was a rumour, but Axis Bank officials are actively involved in converting black money to white. Thats why this doubt.
Thanks buddy. I just googled and read some 19 officials of axis have been suspended. Dont think RBI will cancel license of bank because of a handful of corrupt guys.

If you are holding Axis bank, you should be more worried about the downtrend it is in :)

Thanks buddy. I just googled and read some 19 officials of axis have been suspended. Dont think RBI will cancel license of bank because of a handful of corrupt guys.

If you are holding Axis bank, you should be more worried about the downtrend it is in :)
Bhai, AxisBank is +3% today.

Axis Banks did not fall after such negative news ....... I was looking for a fall to buy a small amount for investment (long term) as it is very consistent wealth creator as per MOSL 21st annual report

vagar11

Is it better to make entry directly on breakout or wait for pullback ?

And at what point one can say that the breakout was a failure ? Take a look at the below chart.

For the above it's easy one can exit when low of the 11:50 bar is cracked. But, let's say after making 10 points in the direction of a breakout, the markets starts reversing. At what point will you take exit?