General Trading Chat

Bulls fear fed there is no doubt about it. Market cannot rise in the face of rising US interest rate. Markets don't work exactly on logic but this 8000 bottom should be temporary in my view. Or will the market remain range bound till the U.P election? God knows best. :D

I got to know today why most banks are out of cash. The reason is smart folks are NOT depositing tax dodged money at all!! Why take chance of getting caught when you can exchange the whole black money amount thru setting with bank officials? A rich friend of mine exchanged 15 lakhs thru a bank!! Indians are truly one step ahead in exploiting loopholes. :lol:

You can take the black out of black money but you cannot take the Indians out of black money. :D

vijkris

Learner and Follower
It would be better if traderji admin can look in to this issue and make provision to load images directly here rather than uploading it in some other site and then linking here.
Traderji will need hell lot of money to buy/rent servers to store our uploads. So they have given facility for external image sharing sites.

So there is no other way for us.

I got to know today why most banks are out of cash. The reason is smart folks are NOT depositing tax dodged money at all!! Why take chance of getting caught when you can exchange the whole black money amount thru setting with bank officials? A rich friend of mine exchanged 15 lakhs thru a bank!! Indians are truly one step ahead in exploiting loopholes. :lol:

You can take the black out of black money but you cannot take the Indians out of black money. :D
Why did you get involved with such a lafda ?? The banks have a very active whistleblower policy, you should inform some authorities about it.

Just out of curiosity, how much did it cost him ?

You can become messiah for me.
You must be knowing the details how to convert blackmoney into white without getting caught. Please explain in detail, so that I may use a similar method to get my xx lakhs exchanged. Thanks