General Trading Chat

You can use any brokers margin calculator to check the margin required to sell an toption. for example you could use the Zerodha bokers margin calculator here https://zerodha.com/margin-calculator/SPAN/ . Attaching a screenshot of the margin required if you sell 11500 Aug Monthly expiry. The margin requirements are sent out by the exchange for brokers 4-5 times in a day based on volatility.That is why you will see variations in the margins . Since June 1 the margin requirements are reduced for hedged positions.
Second screenshot will show reduced margin if I Sell and 11500 Call and buy a 11700 Call.

View attachment 43871

When you create a credit call spread. The margin becomes 31,165

View attachment 43870
Thanks a lot for your reply Sanju.

Another one is let's say if i sell

1 lot nifty (27th August expiry) 11500 ce at 75 in the morning today and by 3:30 pm it closes at 77.
so that means today's result came out to be -2

Now my question is that just like futures daily settlement, will money get deducted from my account balance today?
and does it keep on reducing or adding on a daily basis till the option expires?

Second question
I have heard many times that all the options expire worthless so does that mean whatever be the scenario every option premium has to become zero only? If this is true then Whatever the premium is collected irrespective of day or price the whole should be profit only??

AJK

i think pharmacy wouldn't get the medical data. pharmacy only gets the prescription written by certified doctor either in written form or digital. most pvt hospitals are using digital health records for centralization of specialties and doctors only could see the past data, pharmacists would only know patient name and the ordered medication.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
i think pharmacy wouldn't get the medical data. pharmacy only gets the prescription written by certified doctor either in written form or digital. most pvt hospitals are using digital health records for centralization of specialties and doctors only could see the past data, pharmacists would only know patient name and the ordered medication.
soon you will be asked to enter Health ID to get the prescription. Btw, Indian Govt recently sold vehicle and license data for 90-95 Cr so what will stop them allowing access to your health record?

Plus in India, Lab, Hospitals and pharmacy's all are private so your data is already with them. If prescription says paracetamol, pvt pharmacy knows you have fever. If your prescription says vitamin D, they know you are deficient. So next time you might see advt for vitamin supplement or 'fresh juice'

AJK

soon you will be asked to enter Health ID to get the prescription. Btw, Indian Govt recently sold vehicle and license data for 90-95 Cr so what will stop them allowing access to your health record?

Plus in India, Lab, Hospitals and pharmacy's all are private so your data is already with them. If prescription says paracetamol, pvt pharmacy knows you have fever. If your prescription says vitamin D, they know you are deficient. So next time you might see advt for vitamin supplement or 'fresh juice'
i am in healthcare documentation field. yes, pharmacy might ask for the ID or medical number, but it's just to retrieve the prescription that doctor has forwarded to whichever pharmacy is supposed to give meds to the particular patient. which pharmacy may be based on near to their living place etc. other pharmacies wouldn't be able to get the prescription unless the doctor decides so.. in hospitals, it happens through intranet, and on wider healthcare networks it happens on internet, that's the only difference.

regarding the vehicle data, i didn't know about it, just checked the recipient companies in old news, and all of them were insurance or financial companies (loans). Edit: to avoid one more post on this, i think it might be to crosscheck and ascertain if the applications and claims are true or not.

Last edited:
two days after govt announce new Unique Health ID to all citizens so as all prescriptions, lab results etc are stored and accessed at single place, JIO bought online pharmacy !!

now What you watch, listen, see and your health record easily accessible to Reliance, Flipkart and likes of FB/google/AMZ
Hahaha... I just realized... THE QUOTE - the famously ominous quote literally translates to "mota bhai aapko dekh raha hai"...

Reading between the lines
"The move to privatise banks also comes ahead of an anticipated surge in bad loan growth at the lenders, which could force the government to inject fresh funds to bail out state-run lenders."

India may begin bank privatisation push by selling stake in four lenders this fiscal

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
So PMO only handling finance ministry portfolio...FM is dummy it seems..