General Trading Chat

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Aur bharo khajana and increase dearness allowance, freebies to bichde, vanchit ppl, super rich farmers
DA hike will cost the exchequer an additional Rs 14,595 crore. Yahan se lo aur wahan de do... spend spend spend....

Govt had earned at least 10lakh cr from petrol tax in 5-6 years. Not a single paisa was spent on paying back Oil Bonds...

KAL.YUG

I d'not know if any body has posted the below news on TJ. If so I must have missed it.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jio arms itself with own cutting-edge tech, telecom could be in for another reset

Till now, Jio has been depending upon 4G voice technology supplied by Oracle and Nokia. According to a company exec, Jio has already replaced Orclae and Nokia techs with its own in an effort to cut reliance on foreign third-party suppliers.
ET Online|Last Updated: Mar 09, 2020, 03.52 PM IST

Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio, India's top mobile operator by subscribers, now reportedly has 5G tech of its own. The inhouse tech could help Jio race further ahead of its rivals that are already run ragged by its hugely disruptive pricing game.

Till now, Jio has been depending upon 4G voice technology supplied by Oracle and Nokia. According to a company exec, Jio has already replaced Orclae and Nokia techs with its own in an effort to cut reliance on foreign third-party suppliers.

This revelation comes just weeks after Mukesh Ambani told a visiting Donald Trump that Jio was the only telecom company that did not use any Chinese component.

Jio has now developed everything end-to-end around 5G technology, ET was told by a person privy to the development. This may be the first time in the world a mobile phone company has developed such in-house technology to replace external equipment providers.

"We are more scalable than these vendors and are fully automated since we have our own cloud-native platform. In 5G, we will totally be self-sufficient,” the executive said. Jio has designed its own hardware for the 5G technology, which could be made in India once 5G trials are successful. “We can give the design, layouts and board support packages to third-party manufacturers to have our gear made,” the executive said.

With its end-to-end 5G technology, Jio would be able to use it for security and surveillance using drones, industrial internet of things and digitisation in the agriculture sector. “Broadband and voice will be the baseline of our technology,” the executive added.

Source:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...in-for-another-reset/articleshow/74550850.cms

KAL.YUG

Beware of imposters demanding money for tower installation: TRAI

BY ET BUREAU | MAR 14, 2020, 08.22 AM IST

NEW DELHI: The Telecom Regulatory Authority of India has started a text messaging campaign to spread awareness among the general public against rampant telecom tower installation fraud.

It warned against fraudsters asking land or premise owners for money on the pretext of obtaining a no-objection certificate (NOC) from Trai for deployment of telecom infrastructure.

“Trai does not issue NOC for installation of mobile towers,”
the regulator’s SMS read. Such fraudsters may be reported to the mobile service provider concerned.

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...lation-trai/articleshow/74621392.cms?from=mdr

checkmate7

I d'not know if any body has posted the below news on TJ. If so I must have missed it.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Jio arms itself with own cutting-edge tech, telecom could be in for another reset

ET Online|Last Updated: Mar 09, 2020, 03.52 PM IST

Mukesh Ambani-owned Reliance Jio, India's top mobile operator by subscribers, now reportedly has 5G tech of its own. The inhouse tech could help Jio race further ahead of its rivals that are already run ragged by its hugely disruptive pricing game.

This revelation comes just weeks after Mukesh Ambani told a visiting Donald Trump that Jio was the only telecom company that did not use any Chinese component.

Jio has now developed everything end-to-end around 5G technology, ET was told by a person privy to the development. This may be the first time in the world a mobile phone company has developed such in-house technology to replace external equipment providers.

"We are more scalable than these vendors and are fully automated since we have our own cloud-native platform. In 5G, we will totally be self-sufficient,” the executive said. Jio has designed its own hardware for the 5G technology, which could be made in India once 5G trials are successful. “We can give the design, layouts and board support packages to third-party manufacturers to have our gear made,” the executive said.

With its end-to-end 5G technology, Jio would be able to use it for security and surveillance using drones, industrial internet of things and digitisation in the agriculture sector. “Broadband and voice will be the baseline of our technology,” the executive added.

Source:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...in-for-another-reset/articleshow/74550850.cms
Yes Jio has its own R&D team and they don't use Chinese but use Korean :DD :DD...They have tie up with Samsung for a very long time almost 16-18years

AJK

hope shorters everywhere are minting blood money. as per my view, Nifty is going to find a support and would hover around for some time until the issues are settled... and myself too. but i feel waves "investing spikes" might happen now and then...

Ps: I took out and emptied my capital before Dow went into bear phase.. i didn't short. fear? don't know... patriotism? maybe, don't know..

hope shorters everywhere are minting blood money. as per my view, Nifty is going to find a support and would hover around for some time until the issues are settled... and myself too. but i feel waves "investing spikes" might happen now and then...

Ps: I took out and emptied my capital before Dow went into bear phase.. i didn't short. fear? don't know... patriotism? maybe, don't know..
what is the connection between patriotism and shorting .. ? failed to understand

Ban on short selling ?? What has SEBI done so far about short delivery by the exchanges ? Need curbs on the exchanges.

Also, how come the delivery takes 2-5 days in these times of digitization ? If not instantaneous, at least the delivery should happen at EOD.